Getting raped

Amystrays

• 6 months later...

By provocative behavior, I got a group of 4 men to come over to me at the rear of a washroom building in a motorway parking lot at night. As I supported myself against the wall with my hands, one man penetrated me hard from the rear, fucked and seeded me, while the others put their hands under my skirt and blouse, massaging my genital area and fumbling with my brassiere.

As I was leaning against the wall with hands raised and placed on the wall, so I wouldn’t be entirely flattened against it while being fucked hard, I could not defend myself against what they were doing to me. I was completely defenseless and vulnerable, also by standing on uneven ground in high heels. It was a great feeling of total submission.

Although only one man put his cock and sperm into my transgirl vagina, I realized as I stumbled back to my car, after the men abandoned me, that what they did to me qualified as rape. If all men had taken turns to fuck and seed me, then it would have been gang rape. I know it’s dangerous in such situations, but I consider the thrill of being raped as being worth much more than my own safety. So I am a perfect rape and gang rape victim, enjoying everything and fearing nothing.

Edited by BBTV6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1