Confounded Online Apps and People Who Don't Read Profiles

fuckyouraw777

Honestly, whilst I'm not explicit about wanting BB, it's not clear to me how "cumming inside you doggy" could mean anything but. Not to mention the other things in my profile on Grindr (e.g. about not sharing face pics).

I swear I could:

• Give the winning lotto numbers (if I were some deity who could predict that) and maybe only 1 out of 1,000,000 viewers might actually win the lotto

GRRR.

• Like 2

Some guys on the apps drive me crazy. The number of replies asking if I can accommodate, when my profile clearly say I cannot, is insane. Either that or "Can you tell me what you into" when my profile clearly states what I'm into....aaahhhhhhhh!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

People don’t read.

Electronic media since the rise first of radio, then drastically of television, have been pulling people’s attention away from the written word. The need to condense information into ever-smaller packets to meet the requirements of broadcast formats, and to make more and more room for commercial advertising, gradually shrank the size of the information segment the common viewer expected, and as expectations shrank, so did patience, attention span, and the ability to engage in cognitive depth.

Fast (like, zoomy) forward to today’s apps in the (pending) post-Twitter age when the damage has been done, and you find that text information is expected in tiny spoonfuls, if it absolutely must be tolerated at all, and most information is at least accompanied by images, graphics, and other visual symbolic representation that attempts to convey increasingly complex concepts via simple symbols, and increasingly fails because people are no longer being taught how to think - only to react.

This post has already vastly exceeded most users’ TL;DR threshold, and this is only the third full paragraph. No one is reading profiles because modern electronic media conditions them that everything important is visible at a glance, and that anything additional will be spoon-fed to them. Them asking you what you’re into is them coming up with their mouth open waiting for the spoon. They can no longer feed themselves.

We are a civilization in decline.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

In my area it's horny desperation and lack of tops. I'm constantly messaged by desperate bottoms looking to get fucked, no matter how explicitly I word my profile that I am a bottom and that I will not fuck someone. I've even gone as far as saying in a profile that if we meet and they suddenly go from a top to "needing to get fucked", I will leave.

I am definitely in a top-poor area, but dammit I read profiles, and will immediately stop if the person says they are a bottom and NOT CONTACT THEM! I wish others could do the same.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, fuckyouraw777 said:

Give the winning lotto numbers (if I were some deity who could predict that) and maybe only 1 out of 1,000,000 viewers might actually win the lotto

By the way, if you do ever wake up a deity and know the lotto numbers, please keep me in mind for a DM. Thanks!

Depending on the app, I'm pretty sure that some are just messaging you based on the photo(s) alone.  The text is almost irrelevant at that point.

I respond best to guys who message me referencing something I've written in the profile - lets me know that it's gone through at least a cursory perusal. 

Similarly, as someone who does read profiles, I try and do the same when sending a first message.  The flip side to this is that I've done that, only to be met with a sense of bewilderment; the guy doesn't even remember his own profile text, and the moment just dies right then and there.

On 6/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

In my area it's horny desperation and lack of tops. I'm constantly messaged by desperate bottoms looking to get fucked, no matter how explicitly I word my profile that I am a bottom and that I will not fuck someone. I've even gone as far as saying in a profile that if we meet and they suddenly go from a top to "needing to get fucked", I will leave.

I am definitely in a top-poor area, but dammit I read profiles, and will immediately stop if the person says they are a bottom and NOT CONTACT THEM! I wish others could do the same.

This sounds like my area. I'm my general area there are 3 bottoms and one top. Luckily I have the best schedule for the 1 top. Two of the bottoms I play with weekly but its not as good. We lock eacher up in chastity and work our holes with toys and fists. It is kinda hot licking a cock cage the is leaking cum. I read profiles but I also am not shy about asking bottoms if they want to top or play. I've gotten lucky that way a few times