Sloppy holes

On 7/5/2023 at 10:49 AM, Tsjul said:

Sometimes I lose counts of how many fucked me and loaded my ass in saunas & bathhouses

The actual 'count' is of secondary importanence.  What's even more important than the count is, the fact that you're drawn to take all raw Cock that you possibly can. 

It's the instinct to care only that there's raw Cock fucking you, filling your Breedhole with Sperm, one after another after another, that makes you special.  It's the acceptance of your nature, and the balls to act on that realization that makes you (and all true cumdumps) - so very special.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

filling your Breedhole with Sperm, one after another after another, that makes you special.  It's the acceptance of your nature

I love being sexually desired by all men in the room. 

On 7/3/2023 at 7:05 PM, Sperm4all said:

Thanks!! Yea I’m saving it for a buddy.. he and his partner are huge sperm lovers .. so definitely won’t be wasted 😰 … but man that’s a great idea!!! Thank you 

Do you ever make direct deposits? I'm kind of a cum craven whore, I mean sperm lover too. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 12:30 PM, hntnhole said:

filling your Breedhole with Sperm, one after another after another, that makes you special.  It's the acceptance of your nature, and the balls to act on that realization that makes you (and all true cumdumps) - so very special.  

Yes, I know that I'm fulfilling my purpose when I'm given so many loads within a short period of time. I love pleasing my tops and whenever I'm penetrated I accept what's happening to me as a gift and I do whatever is expected of me that will satisfy my tops. 

On 7/2/2023 at 5:05 PM, Sperm4all said:

After a week of edging…. There was so much sperm I didn’t know what to do with it all. 
sperm below 

IMG_8528.jpeg

Wow!! Great shot!! I would just love to have that inside me. When could this happen??

On 6/29/2023 at 4:42 PM, greeto said:

What is the sloppiest and most cum filled your hole has ever been

Give me the good details

How many cocks lead up to that

How did it feel

How did it sound if more people kept fucking you

I want it all~

Crazy but true story: Recently took 10 loads at a bathhouse...then took an uber home (was only wearing a jock underneath my jeans).  The driver then out of nowhere starts asking me what the "club" is like and I realize he's talking about the bathhouse.  I kinda was embarrassed at first but then figured just to be bold, so I told him it's a great place to get fucked.  He smirks and just goes like "ha cool man" and we both start laughing.  Right around then I started having the feeling of desperation that I couldn't hold all the cum in and needed to fart it out.  Was super embarrassing so I told the driver I had to piss and asked if he wouldn't mind pulling over so I could run into an alley way.  He was a younger latino guy - early 20s, lean muscle, kinda had this player/thug vibe that was hot - and responds by laughing saying he also has to take a piss and that he'd go with me.  Started panicking a bit cuz I was obviously lying, but he pulls into an alley on a side street and parks next to a dumpster.  We both jumped out of the car..at this point I'm squirming hard trying to hold it in...but he whips his dick out right away (he was hung and uncut with thick pubes) and starts pissing against the dumpster...he sees me hesitating and just laughs and says "it's cool dude." I then ran around to the other side of the dumpster, dropped my jeans and squatted down and let out one of the biggest cum farts I've ever had.  I walk back to the car and get in and the driver goes like "feel better?" and just laughs.  I laugh too and tell him I'm good to go.  Rest of the way home was sadly uneventful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/10/2023 at 8:18 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

Crazy but true story: Recently took 10 loads at a bathhouse...then took an uber home (was only wearing a jock underneath my jeans).  The driver then out of nowhere starts asking me what the "club" is like and I realize he's talking about the bathhouse.  I kinda was embarrassed at first but then figured just to be bold, so I told him it's a great place to get fucked.  He smirks and just goes like "ha cool man" and we both start laughing.  Right around then I started having the feeling of desperation that I couldn't hold all the cum in and needed to fart it out.  Was super embarrassing so I told the driver I had to piss and asked if he wouldn't mind pulling over so I could run into an alley way.  He was a younger latino guy - early 20s, lean muscle, kinda had this player/thug vibe that was hot - and responds by laughing saying he also has to take a piss and that he'd go with me.  Started panicking a bit cuz I was obviously lying, but he pulls into an alley on a side street and parks next to a dumpster.  We both jumped out of the car..at this point I'm squirming hard trying to hold it in...but he whips his dick out right away (he was hung and uncut with thick pubes) and starts pissing against the dumpster...he sees me hesitating and just laughs and says "it's cool dude." I then ran around to the other side of the dumpster, dropped my jeans and squatted down and let out one of the biggest cum farts I've ever had.  I walk back to the car and get in and the driver goes like "feel better?" and just laughs.  I laugh too and tell him I'm good to go.  Rest of the way home was sadly uneventful.

Fucking hot

Honestly if i were the uber driver

I would have just followed you and added my own load than eat all the cum out of your ass