Bred on the 4th of July

My town always holds its 4th of July fireworks on July 3rd to avoid competing with several nearby cities and towns that hold their displays on the 4th. The fireworks are set off from a barge in the middle of the river, a good distance from land and anything flammable. There's a perfect spot at the top of a hill where a parking lot overlooks the river. People arrive hours early and back their trucks and SUVs into the spaces so they can tailgate while they watch the festivities. Being single, I was there at the invitation of some friends who like to include me in their family outings.

Knowing the popularity of this lot, the town places a few port-a-johns along one side to give people a place to relieve themselves. About a half-hour before the show started (and after three beers), I felt the need, so I excused myself from my friends and headed in that direction.

I was waiting my turn in line when two guys walked past. One appeared to be around my age, tall and slender with a goatee, while the other looked a decade younger. He had a stouter, more solid build and was bald, also with a goatee. Both were shirtless in the humid night air. As they approached I spied a scorpion tattoo on the older one's lower abdomen, which made me curious. I perhaps stared too long because he noticed me, and greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, waiting to go?" I nodded silently, embarrassed that he had caught me looking.

He motioned to the younger one. In a low voice so no one in line would overhear, he said, "I have a toilet right here if you'd rather use it."

His directness took me by complete surprise. Now, I am an insatiable sex fiend and love all aspects of pleasure. I had been introduced to pig play at an early age by an older man I met and played with throughout college, and loved to listen as a guy struggled to swallow my stream, then to feel his lips and tongue working to extract his creamy reward for a job well done. It had been ages since I had played in this kind of scene, and I was so instantly turned on that I finally found the words: "Lead the way!"

The two grinned and led me to a glade of trees behind the outhouses. Glancing about furtively, we made sure no one was watching as we disappeared into the dark. About thirty feet in, they stopped and the younger one dropped to his knees.

Without saying a word, I unzipped my pants and he took my cock deep into his throat. I was stiffening up and it required all my concentration to get things going. As I did, the older guy caressed my ass. As his partner choked and gagged and tried not to spill anything I was feeding him, he spit on his finger and slid it gracefully into my asshole.

"I'm not cleaned out," I cautioned him. I was, after all, simply out to see some fireworks with friends.

He shrugged in response. "I don't care."

He worked his finger all the way in, then slid it out again, fucking my hole. It felt amazing, and my hole relaxed to accommodate him. Feeling my pucker loosen, he withdrew his finger, spit again, and slid two inside me as my bladder finally emptied and younger partner stood.

"You bottom raw?" the older guy asked. I momentarily considered his tattoo. He knew I had seen it, and I assumed he had guessed that I knew its meaning. He was poz, and in all likelihood not on medication.

Then his partner dropped his pants in front of me to reveal a thick, veiny eight-inch cock. A drop of precum on the tip glistened in the moonlight. I felt the lust rise within me. I had to have it! I threw caution to the wind. I had taken literally hundreds of cocks in my lifetime and had never converted, but deep down I always knew it was only a matter of time. It seemed to me that this might just be the time.

"Fuck yes," I replied, and bent over at the waist to make myself more available. He took the hint and dropped to his knees behind me, spitting and licking and driving his tongue into my hole to get it ready. His partner, meanwhile, grabbed the back of my head and shoved his massive cock in my face. As I opened my mouth, I spotted a small biohazard tattoo on his shaved pubic area. Lost in lust, I engulfed his entire cock with my mouth, letting it slide down my throat until I could tickle his balls with my tongue.

He began rhythmically fucking my throat as his partner stood up. I heard him spit into his hand, then felt a pressure on my sphincter. He had lubed it well; it opened to accommodate him without complaint. He wasn't as girthy as the younger guy, and he easily slid in to the hilt.

In my wildest fantasies I could never have imagined getting spit-roasted by two guys I had just met - and poz guys at that! And at a fireworks display?

Yet there I was, in the woods with not one but two guys having their way with me. The older guy had grabbed my hips and began pounding hard.

"I'm gonna flood that hole with toxic cum," he stated matter-of-factly. "You ready to get knocked up?"

I struggled to nod my head in the affirmative with an eight-inch cock buried in my throat. I gurgled a response that I hoped sounded like a 'yes'.

That was enough. His hips bucked and shook, and I felt him unleashing his load deep inside me.

"Gaaaaa," was all he could manage. He paused briefly to catch his breath before slipping out of my ass.

"Come here," he ordered his partner. "Clean me off."

The younger guy did as he was told, sucking his partner's cock as though he was a Hoover vacuum. In no time he had erased all evidence that the older guy's cock had been in my hole. Then he stood and turned in my direction.

"My turn," he said with a grin. "And my viral load is even higher than his."

My breath momentarily caught in my chest at the comment. For a second I felt the urge to pull up my pants and get out of there while I still only had one poz load inside me. Before I could move, however, he had grabbed me by the hips and positioned the tip of that massive cock at my now-gaping hole. Then, without adding any more spit to ease his entry, he rammed his entire length into me with one thrust. I yelped at the sudden invasion and attempted to step away from the assault, but the force of his thrust had knocked me off balance and I fell to the ground. He fell, too, his huge venomous snake still deep inside me. Without losing a beat he began relentlessly pounding me. My poor asshole spasmed around his massive shaft as he rammed it balls-deep over and over.

"Damn," said the older guy, who was now dressed and watching his partner destroying my hole. "I think I see some blood. You're definitely getting pregnant!"

How he could tell if I was bleeding was beyond me, but given the intensity of his partner's fucking it was probably a safe bet.

"This ass is amazing," grunted the younger guy. "I'm gonna cum soon."

I gritted my teeth. Never before had I experienced a fuck this rough. My hole had always been able to relax and acclimate to the cock, no matter the size. Not this time.

At last he reached climax. The ordeal was almost over. He didn't make a sound, just went rigid on top of me. I could feel the telltale pulses as he shot his toxic load into my guts. As the pulses subsided his body relaxed, and he let out a sigh.

"I probably made a mess," he said with a chuckle. "Let me clean you up." He slipped out of my abused asshole and slid down my body until his face was level with my ass. He licked gently, cleaning my sore pucker so I could return to my friends.

"There," he pronounced. "All clean." He stood and dressed, and the two of them quickly disappeared in the direction of the parking lot.

I struggled to stand and, once on my feet, had to steady myself against a tree for a moment before I could pull up my pants. My chest and the front of my legs were covered in leaves and other debris from the ground. I brushed it off as best I could, then made my way back to the parking lot just as the first of the fireworks exploded in the sky overhead.

Gingerly, I walked back to where my friends were waiting. They were so fixated on the show that I wasn't sure if they noticed I had returned, and even once they did no one ever remarked on my extended absence. Too sore to sit, I stood and watched the rest of the fireworks display. More than once I felt the cum dripping from my still-gaping hole and found myself hoping that it wasn't leaving a telltale mark on the back of my pants. But I made it through, and they dropped me off shortly after the show ended. Once inside my place I flopped on my bed, still dressed, and fell asleep with at least some of their toxic cum still brewing deep in my ass. 

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

• Moderators
On 7/4/2023 at 10:03 PM, JSCHIBB said:

Damn.  So did you convert?

This is the FICTION forum. And even if it weren't, there's no way the protagonist would know that less than a week later...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1