Never hear about this. HPV- GENITAL & ANAL WARTS.

2 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I had one experience with them, and much like you, was trying to figure out when I may have contracted them and from who. I asked my doctor (a proctologist) and he told me that trying to figure out when it occurred was a waste of time.  He says some people are exposed and develop them soon after exposure. Others could potentially carry the virus for months or years before developing symptoms, and some people are carriers who can spread it but never show any symptoms himself.

I got the same answer from my proctologist. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 6:06 AM, RubberAustria said:

Hi!

sorry for that. 
1. treatment starts with a Creme like Aldara.

2. if you still have warts after months of treatment surgery is the best decision

3. there exists a vac (three times: start than after 1 and than after 6-12 months). This doesn‘t protect you from the strain you already have. But: There are different high risc (can cause cancer) and low risc strains, a test can tell you which one you have. And after vac number 3 you are protected.

4…You need patience and try to boost your immune system (food, sleeping, sports…. it can be fucking- hope you have no pain).

5. you can have warts in/around your hole AND/OR in your urethra. Your Doc should check everywhere.

6. it might become a long journey but you will make it, babe! Fingers crossed 🤞 

Thatnks for the support. Im not a bug chaser so this is really depressing for me

On 7/9/2023 at 2:51 AM, bitbucket said:

Don’t despair. I got anal warts when I was about 22 years old. I had an operation and a surgeon removed them. It was a very painful recovery, and they came back, but I saw a doctor that treated them and within about a year they stopped coming back. Yes, I still have the virus in me, but I don’t have any visible warts. It’s important you work with your doctor. I am now 67 years old and I have not had another wart appear since they were removed in my 20’s. Get treated. You can still have a good sex life.

I had a friend have the exact same experience with anal warts. It was traumatic that first time going to the doctor, but it's a good thing he did.