Who was your most influential dick?

There are a few:

1) Whit.  He was in his 60s, I was 18.  He taught me about real sex.  Rimmed me for the first time.  

2) Jake.  Didn't know we went to college together.  He helped me get into BDSM, chasing, and Chems. 

3) Unknown black guys.  Bred me anonymously, and taught me to love true anon and gangbangs, especially from homeless guys.  

4) Jeff.  First successful chaser I encountered.  

• Piggy 2

My first top and the first guy to breed me. Turned into a life long friend that still rails me pretty regularly. I’m very picky about my tops and this guy has a life changing cock

IMG_1697693579513.thumb.jpg.85015cb033cd094fe53303abf8fefc8a.jpg

Mmmm... Shout-out to brothers next door in early elementary school. One was my age (8), one 10 and the other 16! We were playing around one day and they dared me to suck off the older brother. I had no clue what I was doing but I knew I liked it. 

I also knew I wished it had been with their father who was a hunky, redneck type that smoked Marlboro Reds and worked in construction.  Fuck, if only...

Here's to Brian, Brad and Bobby. Yes, those are real names. And no, I never saw them again after that summer. 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2024 at 6:37 PM, SuburbanSeed666 said:

IMG_1697693579513.thumb.jpg.85015cb033cd094fe53303abf8fefc8a.jpg

Mmmm... Shout-out to brothers next door in early elementary school. One was my age (8), one 10 and the other 16! We were playing around one day and they dared me to suck off the older brother. I had no clue what I was doing but I knew I liked it. 

I also knew I wished it had been with their father who was a hunky, redneck type that smoked Marlboro Reds and worked in construction.  Fuck, if only...

Here's to Brian, Brad and Bobby. Yes, those are real names. And no, I never saw them again after that summer. 

Hot...i want u

On 7/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, Jimmi said:

There are two for me. The first guy to ever fuck me.  To this day the biggest cock i have ever taken.   Changed me forever.  And the second is the sexiest Man i have ever met. The first Me ever to cum inside me without a condom.  He taught me my purpose and to not be ashamed of it.  i can’t wait for the next time He uses me. 

I didn't even think that I had an answer for this thread until I read your reply, @Jimmi. In 1997, I had a threeway with this guy (attached) and his partner. He went by Honchohunk online because he had posed for Honcho magazine. While I was blowing the bf, Honchohunk spat on my hole and pressed the head of his dick against it. Everything about that moment was life changing. I had dabbled in barebacking before that, but here was a man who made it clear from his actions that not only was he willing to fuck raw, he EXPECTED it. The younger people here and maybe even the longtime poz guys here might not have a full appreciation for how radical something like that was for someone who had been trained every day of his life to believe that sex without condoms was borderline impossible or was a death wish.

He was too hung to fuck me with just spit (even the professional portfolio doesn’t do his cock justice — he was HUNG and I was extremely tight), but they had a can of Crisco on the nightstand. I can’t tell you how that moment changed my life. Before he even managed to slide into me, I thought about the risks, I thought about the shock other people would experience if they knew what I was doing. And all of that baggage just melted away. I can’t describe how clear it was in that moment that I wanted him to fuck me raw. I didn’t know his status and I was never going to ask or care. There was no answer he could give to that question that would make me want him less. (I still don't know and I'm still neg, so I'm never going to know if I was taking poz seed that night or not. That was 27 years ago and I only played with him twice before losing touch -- trust me, not for lack of trying.)

It still took a few years for me to make raw fucking a hard and fast rule (and what a revelation that was how easily safe only guys could be persuaded to break their own rules), but this guy opened the door to literally every moment of real pleasure I had for the rest of my life. If anyone knows him, tell him that story! Oh, I backordered the magazine after he bred me because -- duh, I wanted that magazine as a souvenir. 

IMG_4629.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

The first was the first guy I sucked off. I had just discovered the gloryholes at Georgia Tech and had gotten sucked off once, but hadn’t blown a guy yet. I met this one guy at the gloryhole in the student center and sucked for a bit before he suggested we find a quieter bathroom. We went to a bathroom in the basement of one of the other buildings and he came into the stall with me. I sucked him until he came in my mouth and the moment he did, I knew I was addicted to cum. 

The second was years later.  I’d been fucked a few times and even bred (this was late 80s/early 90s, but never really enjoyed it.  I was cruising the restrooms at ASU  in Tempe and was sucking this one guy with an amazing cock - at least 8”. He suggested we go to another bathroom with more privacy. We found a disabled restroom - lots of room and you could lock it. I start sucking him again and he says he wants to fuck me. I agree, not expecting much. His first attempt was too guilt and just hurt, but the second time going in, I just opened up and he went balls deep. (No condom, just spit and pre cum). At that moment I realized why people bottomed. It was so amazing. I was to scared to let him cum in me (wish he had, as he shot a huge load in my mouth), but that was the start of my second addiction. 

4 hours ago, moondoggy02116 said:

[..] In 1997, I had a threeway with this guy (attached) and his partner. He went by Honchohunk online because he had posed for Honcho magazine.

IMG_4629.jpg

Wow you got the jackpot. One-off or regular fucks from HH?

The guy who took.my virginity.   He was older, by about 25 years.  But had a 9.5 inch, thick,cut cock.  We met on yahoo personals.  I drove to his place, where we had a few drinks then went to the bedroom.   We kissed while getting undressed and I'm immediately went to my knees and took him into my mouth.  After a few minutes he opend a nightstand drawer and took out a bottle of lube.  We shifted around where I could still suck his cock while he fingered my hole.  He said I was really tight and he was going to use a toy to loosen me up a bit.  He pulled out a silicone didlo about 8 inches long and pretty thick and slowly worked it into my ass.   

I kept sucking his cock and sucking his balls into my mouth.   About 15 minutes later he got up and started to put on a condom.  I looked at him and told him he didn't need that, and got onto all fours.  He only lasted about 5 to 8 minutes inside me before he gave me my first load of hot cum in my hole.   I ended up spending the weekend with him.  Getting fucked in every room in his house.   We hooked up and fuck 2-3 weekends a month over

the next few years.  Even had a few threesomes and a four way with another couple.  I still use that first weekend memories for jack off material.   Like right now

• Like 2

The first guy to fuck me. I’d topped for a few years, but then decided to get fucked. I met some guy on Aol. Went over to his place. Don’t remember too much about him, other than his damn dog wouldn’t stop barking and he had a magnificent cock. Probably my idea for him to wear a condom. I was riding him and knew I needed to feel him inside me raw. Reached back, took off the condom, slid him right back inside. 
His cock made me a slave to wanting bareback cock inside me. 

16 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Wow you got the jackpot. One-off or regular fucks from HH?

He fucked me twice and the second time was even more memorable. His partner was a flight attendant whose coworker had a key to their place for layovers. Completely unexpectedly, she began letting herself into the apartment. The partner ran, grabbed his bathrobe, and headed her off to the guest room. He still left the master bedroom door open, so the Honcho model never even pulled out. He just kept plowing my hole until he unloaded in it. When the hosts of angels stopped singing and I could pull myself together to leave, I had to tiptoe past the open guest room door, and I will never know if she spotted me or not. But it was a fun bit of espionage making my exit with his load in my ass. I never saw them again after that.

• Like 1

A guy in his sixties while I was in my 20s, we hooked up enough times that it went from loud "Daddy! Daddy!" fucking to slow missionary and kissing until he came in me. He put it in my mind that I might want a relationship with a man, not just sex. He was also thick and came buckets, not a bad bonus.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, alwaysswallow said:

A guy in his sixties while I was in my 20s, we hooked up enough times that it went from loud "Daddy! Daddy!" fucking to slow missionary and kissing until he came in me. He put it in my mind that I might want a relationship with a man, not just sex. He was also thick and came buckets, not a bad bonus.

A strong fantasy for me in the FamilyDick/Mormonboyz/Twinktop genre is daddies, whether neg or poz, have groomed these young guys not to even consider condoms. The guys are too young to have any idea about the risks while the daddies have known the risk their whole lives, don't care, and are grooming the young guys to fuck raw before they have time to consider the risks. I always thought that it was necessary for the daddy to breed the boy for that to be hot, but the twinktop site has completely blown my mind in this regard. Since young guys need to cum more frequently, it's a new part of this fantasy for me to discover middle aged and senior men becoming cum dumps for guys 18-22. Also a role I've embraced in real life! 

God bless Dallas Steele and Lance Charger. I have no idea of their status, but their sex lives are on full display in their videos, and they have shown themselves to be corrupt. My only regret is that I didn't meet men like that when I was fresh out of high school!!

(m=q9SMSSWbeaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=duU8odK0a8iypvcP)0.jpg