New Housemate

subbottomguy

So last week we got a new housemate, i was annoyed as first i found out about interviews was a week after them but they said he was nice so will be fine.

So he arrived while i was at work so first i met him i was sweaty from a long hot day and i desperately needed a shower, just as i was about to go in the bathroom he walks out in just a towel and fuck was he hot, big pecs with hairy chest down to his abs covered in a light layer of hair and a thickening treasure trail going into his towel, sadly my tour ended there as he said sorry and walked past me. One fail for me. When i got in the shower i found all the hot water gone so fuck was i pissed off at this point so i grab my towel drying my cold body off and stormed off finding him in his room and rant began.

Was the next day we interacted again, this was in the evening the others were out partying but i had a shift next day so couldnt go out, so i decided to try grindr and squirt for some fun at least but no nothing so i was again pissed. So went into the kitchen to make a snack and crash when i saw him in the fridge with the same thought but unlike me was fully dressed while i was just wearing a jock not expecting anyone in, i just didnt care at this point and just went in and got my food from the cupboard then i got my first shock as a hand slapped my ass and a "nice ass dude but put it away unless you wanna show it off to everyone" habit made me blush and get no words out. Fail Two.

I went to my room and grabbed shorts before going into his room to say i can dress like i want round my home, as i walk in he is laying there wearing just a jock eating and smirking at me as my mouth gives out again, Fail three. He saves me and gets up walking to me and says "two choices mate, get out my room or get on my knob" he just said it so matter of fact and before i even knew it i was face first in his jock pouch mouthing his now growing cock. he helped me out but pulling his jock off letting me see his big bushy pubes surounding his easily 7inch uncut cock, i instantly took it in my mouth trying to go for his cum like a horny teenager.

He eventually pushed me off smirking at me "knew you loved cock first moment i saw ya now its my turn" as he lifted me up put me on his bed and pulled my shorts off then lowered my jock and sucked my cock like a pro deep throating me in seconds. I want to say i lasted ages, honestly, i was soo horny i came in about a minute of my cock entering his throat and he swallowed every drop before licking my balls down my taint to my hole his tongue probing my hole hard, this lasted a bit before he got up moving up body before sitting on my face "go on lad eat my ass earn my knob going into that slut hole" and I didnt need to be told as i ate his hairy ass taking in his day scent.

After an age he finally pulled away pulled my jock back on and i thought fuck this it but then he flipped me putting me in doggy and reached for his draw pulling a tube of lube and a wrapper, "alright lad Im gonna fuck your brains out last chance to run and you want this on right" he waved the condom wrapper in my face and I shock my head. "Good lad get ready i dont stop and i dont pull out" with the would out he pushed his cock head into my hole hard pushing until he was all the way in he was already lubed i wondered if he would have stealthed me. Then the fucking commenced.

He pounded hard gripping my hips as he pistoned into me, true to his word he never slowed or stopped just kept pounding getting harder and faster until finally he grunted and came deep in my ass, i was wimpering a second load emptying into my jock at somepoint i cant remember but i just collapse as he pulls out moving up to my mouth "clean me off then" taking his cock in my mouth to suck clean of his cum before he lays down next to me "gonna love having my own personal cumdump"

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8