Sounding

Remko228

I may be a wimp in comparison, I don't take sounding to the max you do.I would rather not get my penis infected some way. Plus my pee hole is very sensitive and bleeds easily from expansions like plugs which I cannot do. I do like the feeling off something solid in my urethra though and gets my cock real stiff in response.

I haven't played with sounds in a hot minute, but used to love it. Had a dom that also had the violet wand urethral probe. Oh fuck was that amazingly intense. Some amazing orgasms via that thing shocking my cock from the inside. Pair that with a shockable buttplug and I was in heaven.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm doing it every now and then. But with a flexible sound which is reaching all the way through the prostate into the bladder. The moment you feel that thing entering the prostate and the push inside of the bladder is just amazing to say the least, feels a bit like cuming just that it doesn't stop. I'm just paying attention to hygiene a lot. Meaning desinfecting the toy and using sterile lube which is available in these 5ml packs. I suck the lube into a syringe and press it into my dick all the way inside. Then the sound follows. 
Also very cool if a top is doing that to me, before I get fucked. So even my dick gets penetrated. 😉 

Talking about sounding: I saw a video somewhere some time ago, where a guy put a leech on his dick and that thing disappeared in no time inside his dick meaning into his urethra. Like getting sounded without doing anything. He came within seconds, once the leech disappeared. Found it somewhere between scary and impressive. Anyone ever tried that?

• 1 month later...

I love shoving things in my piss hole. In the beginning I used metal crochet hooks. Started with small ones and worked up to big ones. With the big ones it would bulge out on the underside of my cock. The skin would be so tight and thin along the bottom of my shaft. With a growing interest in body modification I was very tempted to take a scalpel and do a full meatomy.

Now I use a piece of copper tubing. I sanded one end to round the edges off and polished so it easily slides in. The tube allows me to piss and cum through the tube while my cock is tightly banded during penectomy play.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, davescott1125 said:

I love shoving things in my piss hole. In the beginning I used metal crochet hooks. Started with small ones and worked up to big ones. With the big ones it would bulge out on the underside of my cock. The skin would be so tight and thin along the bottom of my shaft. With a growing interest in body modification I was very tempted to take a scalpel and do a full meatomy.

Now I use a piece of copper tubing. I sanded one end to round the edges off and polished so it easily slides in. The tube allows me to piss and cum through the tube while my cock is tightly banded during penectomy play.

Good lord. DON'T DO THIS. 

Use devices that are INTENDED FOR THIS PURPOSE. They're not expensive, really they're not!

Years ago, I had a fuck buddy doing a post-doc in the US who went back to Latvia, and i even mailed him a set of sounds in Riga. 

They're literally $20 on Amazon.

[think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Premium-German-Dilator-Sounds-Instrument/dp/B0827H5R63/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1OUSTX4J5HX9O&keywords=sounds&qid=1694205335&sprefix=sounds%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-3

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I bought a Rosebud sounding kit a few years ago and some plugs in anticipation of some fun. I've tried it and can't get past the 6mm one, can't get anything close to the plug size that I bought. Play with it now and then, does feel nice and makes me cum, just wish I could get one of my plugs in to wear during the day.

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2023 at 11:59 AM, Badguy56 said:

IMG_3265.thumb.jpeg.7ad11acea1813f14c58b5c398eabd3b2.jpegI played with a hottie a few months back. We each slid the same rod into each others eurethra and sounded back and forth. Was one of the most intense experiences ever 

love hitting heads on a rod. it's so hot. great pic. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I had a BdSM scene with a sadist on several occasions.  One time, while I was tied up, he put sounds in me.  It was quite the turn on.  However, after he left and I calmed down I started bleeding a lot, like I was pissing blood. I was ready to call EMS but didn't and the bleeding finally stopped.  I haven't done it since, too scared. 

• 2 weeks later...