Site Blocked by Malwarebytes

Guest funpozbottom

Guest funpozbottom

Tried to sign in today and Malwarebytes blocked the site with the following warning: 

Website blocked due to phishing

Website Blocked: breeding.zone

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.

If you had any recent updates to the site, you may want to check the code.

That is very interesting.  I have Malwarebytes on my MacBook Air, and have used that product since 2018.  I have never had an issue, never had a problem with signing on to breedingzone.com.  Now, I had it on my Iphone and I had to remove it.  It seems that if I didn't have a phone number listed in my contacts, it would refuse the call and the caller received some kind of obnoxious message.  I took it off my phone because I missed calls from doctor's offices and one cousin who wasn't listed in my "contacts".

But when it comes to BZ I have had no issues.

You may want to check the settings for Malwarebytes to see if you can whitelist BZ. 

I suspect one of two things is happening: either Malwarebytes is reacting to the test for where your IP is located (unlikely - I suspect that's happening completely on the server end) and considers that suspicious behavior; or someone reported the site to them, and it's gone on a list based on user reports. There are other possibilities, of course, but I think these are the more likely answers because they're simplest.

Guest funpozbottom
19 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

You may want to check the settings for Malwarebytes to see if you can whitelist BZ.

Yes, I can do that, but that wasn't the point.  This section is the closest there is to a "bug report" and wanted to let the site admins know there may be an issue.  It's odd that after the two or three years I've been on the site without issue, that Malwarebytes would flag it now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.