Methwhore in Atlantic City, NJ

60 yr old white, closeted faggot slut with a loose ass-pussy, is looking for guys to get me spun, (clouds, bumps, slams, or any combination) and use me like a cheap methwhore. The more fucked up you get me, the more nasTy, fucked up things you can do to me!

Ideally, would LOVE to be the slut for a group of twisted, horny Men who will destroy my ass even further, forcing larger and larger objects up my ass, while also fucking my holes and breeding me. 

Verbal abuse, degradation, pics/vids, and light slapping/spanking is welcome as well, as is piss, snot and spit (Especially turned on by spit/snot in my eyes!)

If pics/vids are taken, please share with me, as well as anywhere else you'd like. I give permission for my face to be shown.

Ugly, fat, and older men (60+) are given preference, but no cock refused, no loads refused!