Synthetic Lovin’

ErosWired

From the You-Learn-Something-New-Every-Day Department: I had just seen a reference to a term I had not heard before, and to my surprise, found no reference to it in Urban Dictionary. The term was onna hole. I did at last find one obscure mention of it as using the Japanese onna (woman) to indicate a ‘woman hole’, i.e., vagina.

But the original reference was talking about something one uses for masturbation. It wasn’t until I mistyped it as ona hole that I found what was meant.

Evidently, masturbation is a popular hobby in Japan, and men put a great deal if thought into ways to enhance the experience. There are a remarkable variety of onaholes available on Amazon, intended to simulate whichever of three holes one might favor.

They’re silicone masturbation sleeves/cups, essentially, in variously realistic shapes, and some shaped suggestively on the outside as well. They’re female gendered, being onna, though assholes are available.

It made me wonder how many men on here use some kind of simulated flesh masturbation aid, whether it be one of these onaholes, a Fleshlight, or some other kind of thing you slip over your cock to simulate the feel of a cunt. I had a Fleshlight for a while, but I simply do not have a Top’s penetrative instinct, and it didn’t do much for me, so I gave it to a Top who would appreciate it.

Do you use one? Do you find the simulation at all comparable to the real thing?

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

From the You-Learn-Something-New-Every-Day Department: I had just seen a reference to a term I had not heard before, and to my surprise, found no reference to it in Urban Dictionary. The term was onna hole. I did at last find one obscure mention of it as using the Japanese onna (woman) to indicate a ‘woman hole’, i.e., vagina.

But the original reference was talking about something one uses for masturbation. It wasn’t until I mistyped it as ona hole that I found what was meant.

Evidently, masturbation is a popular hobby in Japan, and men put a great deal if thought into ways to enhance the experience. There are a remarkable variety of onaholes available on Amazon, intended to simulate whichever of three holes one might favor.

They’re silicone masturbation sleeves/cups, essentially, in variously realistic shapes, and some shaped suggestively on the outside as well. They’re female gendered, being onna, though assholes are available.

It made me wonder how many men on here use some kind of simulated flesh masturbation aid, whether it be one of these onaholes, a Fleshlight, or some other kind of thing you slip over your cock to simulate the feel of a cunt. I had a Fleshlight for a while, but I simply do not have a Top’s penetrative instinct, and it didn’t do much for me, so I gave it to a Top who would appreciate it.

Do you use one? Do you find the simulation at all comparable to the real thing?

I haven't used one so can't comment thereon. That said, I've seen these around online for years and years - they're certainly not a novel idea.

5 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I haven't used one so can't comment thereon. That said, I've seen these around online for years and years - they're certainly not a novel idea.

No, not a novel idea. But the variations get decidedly…creative.

• 4 months later...

I've got a male ass, it's a decent size.

And the other day I was like fuck it who cares if I break it and I jerked my dick off inside his fake asshole...

One of my biggest fantasies, and it didn't break. I wish I could make silicone gape lol

8 hours ago, OpenAss86 said:

I've got a male ass, it's a decent size.

And the other day I was like fuck it who cares if I break it and I jerked my dick off inside his fake asshole...

One of my biggest fantasies, and it didn't break. I wish I could make silicone gape lol

Damn you are cute and sexy!