Underwater sex

BB4fking

I’ve sometimes wondered about the mechanics of underwater sex. I recently swam naked with a young guy in a private pool and cuddled, sucked and pressed our hard cocks against our assholes but never fucked. The videos I’d seen usually have the guys sensibly step out to the side of the pool to fuck. Well I got my chance to try last night when we were staying with a young guy in a fancy hotel with a large bath. He wanted sex in the bath and we did a lot of playing around sucking and kissing. He started positioning to fuck me but  I reckoned it would be near impossible under water with any natural lubricant, spit or water based lube washed away. We could have stood or knelt with my ass just out of the water but that wasn’t the object. I hit on the idea of using an oil based lubricant and although we’d generally used silicon based lube I also carry small containers of ‘elbow grease’ with me on holiday (I don’t fist but find it lasts well for long sessions). Success it seems to be a good underwater lubricant even in warm water! I’d be interested to hear of other guys tips or experiences with underwater sex.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BB4fking said:

I’ve sometimes wondered about the mechanics of underwater sex. I recently swam naked with a young guy in a private pool and cuddled, sucked and pressed our hard cocks against our assholes but never fucked. The videos I’d seen usually have the guys sensibly step out to the side of the pool to fuck. Well I got my chance to try last night when we were staying with a young guy in a fancy hotel with a large bath. He wanted sex in the bath and we did a lot of playing around sucking and kissing. He started positioning to fuck me but  I reckoned it would be near impossible under water with any natural lubricant, spit or water based lube washed away. We could have stood or knelt with my ass just out of the water but that wasn’t the object. I hit on the idea of using an oil based lubricant and although we’d generally used silicon based lube I also carry small containers of ‘elbow grease’ with me on holiday (I don’t fist but find it lasts well for long sessions). Success it seems to be a good underwater lubricant even in warm water! I’d be interested to hear of other guys tips or experiences with underwater sex.

Many years ago me and an ex used Vaseline in a hot tub for an in-water fuck.  Worked great but had to empty and clean the petroleum ring hot tub afterwards!

• Upvote 1

Tried once in a hot tub.  Had to use a petroleum based lube.  Hate those.  Angles for penetration were problematic. Wanted to try in a jacuzzi bathtub, but way too much water was getting sloshed out of the tub.  Try explaining that to an insurance adjuster on a water damage claim.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

The spa I go to has a big tub area with a fountain spray in the center and guys hang around it for JO and fucking. Speaking from experience the guys getting fucked usually have already been fucked and opened up before then, so its not so tricky, but if you haven't been fucked yet its damn near impossible as water isn't a good lubricant. Guys take it into the bathroom stalls or a shower, sometimes the sauna to get opened up and ready first.

It was pretty much the same story at a pool party I was at recently. The guys who got fucked, myself included, had already been fucked so it wasn't so hard to take a cock while in the water.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2