Stupid

tommysole

So I sucked off some dude earlier at a park, took his load and wiped it into my asshole so his buddy could plow man cunt. Two hours later I received an email from his buddy asking if I was HIV negative. Of course I said "No, ... why didn't you ask that first?" Now he's pissed at me for fucking with HIV in my cunt. Don't ask, don't tell I always say!

Edited by Hotload84

I would share your frustration, Tommysole. It's hard to understand how anyone who barebacks as a top or bottom (absent the inability to make an informed decision) could get pissed at possible exposure to HIV. Even so, however, the laws of the state where this occurred control, and liability could follow. There's much to be said for anonymous sex. It makes it harder (although not impossible) to establish liability.

In anonymous/impersonal sex everytthing goes. If someone is too concerned with health issues should try to know a guy before having sex. And then wear condoms. But in a park? This guy is crazy...

Edited by Hotload84

If I'm in a park and sticking my cock in someone (with or without a rubber) then I'm responsible for what I'm doing. If one is concerned about getting something -- and HIV isn't the only something out there -- what the hell is one doing running around fucking strangers you've never met at all and especially without a condom? I swear some people are just plain dumb.

I totally agree fuckyouraw! This stupid bastard is like "wtf man you didn't say you were poz!" if you go to a bath house chances are you will leave with an STD if some sort. And this ass was fucking my ass bare in a park.

Edited by Hotload84