How many have experienced a real prolapse?

5 hours ago, Lustofalltrades said:

Any of that pink/red flesh pushed out of a mans fuckhole is good enough.

Have you considered using an anal pump, like women use on their pussy?

yeah :-). i have two pumps. Here's one of them. i don't typically use 'toys' on myself,  but sometimes a Man likes using toys on/with me. 

Photo on 3-17-16 at 9.05 PM.jpg

On 7/31/2023 at 10:09 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I have also filmed with HungerFF (he fisted me).

HungerFF is such an icon, you are a lucky guy! he has a permanent "tail" haha 🙂 did he have his prolapse out during your session? did you masturbate it like I've seen some do in his videos?

18 hours ago, Nay80 said:

HungerFF is such an icon, you are a lucky guy! he has a permanent "tail" haha 🙂 did he have his prolapse out during your session? did you masturbate it like I've seen some do in his videos?

he had it but he and FFurryStud were both fisting me. I hope to get my starter prolapse as developed as his is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

he had it but he and FFurryStud were both fisting me. I hope to get my starter prolapse as developed as his is.

indeed! i just followed your twitter/x and saw some clips, i loved the pinned video where you could see the hand bulge in your tummy haha 🙂

i very much admire your hole, the way it gapes open like a pussy, i love it. well done . imquite envious of how it looks and i imagine sex feels amazing when it's in that state. xx