Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

While I do feel the natural awesomeness of skin and skin, I’m not going to pass up the opportunity if my gut tells me to do so.

Unless he takes the condom with him, I still have his DNA if I want it.  I’m not saying I’ve done it before. I’m just saying it’s an option.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:30 AM, muscmtl said:

Tops who insist on condoms????

Still a thing???

Where u guys live,  Afghanistan?

Try DC, most of the tops here want to bag it (unless i'm on bbrt).  Of course they also want smooth, cut twinks and not a hairy older heavier guy with a talented ass. 

Had a dude on sniffies last week tell me he wantedbto come over a breed me. My profile says into bareback only. He then goes on to ask if I'll use a condom. He then went on to lecture me about how I need to be safe, that theres a stds going around and all that. Im like "dude, thats not what breeding is" lol appreciated his concern and he was hot as hell. But blocked him. I would consider it if he left me the condom after. But the lecture was a mood kill

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dirkXXX said:

I'm new to all of this and I was just wondering, is it common or normal for a Beta bottom boy to have a small cock and also be a premature ejaculator? I feel like its natural just like it feels natural that its not my decision if a condom is used or not.

It's more likely that a guy who has a small cock and has PE issues becomes a bottom. In other words, I think you have cause and effect backwards; there's not necessarily a lot of demand for tops with small cocks who cum quickly, so by default, many such individuals may end up being, in essence, restricted to bottoming even if they might prefer otherwise.

That's completely irrelevant from the issue of condom usage. If you, as a bottom, choose to give up the control of deciding whether a top uses a condom or not, that's your choice, but always remember it's YOUR choice. This crapola of "It's the top's decision" is toxic bullshit.

Now, it's true that many tops - and BZ is by no means a representative sampling of tops, even the tops on here aren't necessarily representative - want to fuck bare and only will fuck bare. If they encounter a bottom who wants a condom used, they can pass that bottom over and move on to the next. And it's true that some bottoms may not readily find tops who want to use condoms; in such cases, the bottom has to decide (ie choose) whether to allow a top to fuck him bare, or to wait until he finds a top who will fuck with condoms. In some places, the wait may be long; in others, not so much.

• Like 1

Honestly at this point, I do refuse a top that insists on a condom. I dont think my body can handle the feel of a condom. But the fun fact is that in all every time the top fucks me raw and breeds me. I have to be honest and say there was this one time when this Asian top actually refused. The only time in my life that I can think. Perhaps 15 years ago?

On 9/11/2023 at 4:20 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Condoms are acceptable, but I ask the top to pull out and shoot his load all over my body.

I luv that I'm being sprayed with his seed, like an animal marking turf; and the temperature difference as cum shoots on me feels great.  My body temp is usually lower than most men so their cum feels warm & wet.

Plus many guys cannot cum well with a rubber on so pulling out at the end helps them too.

On the very rare occasion I've allowed a guy to fuck me rubbered up, I've sometimes asked them to cum over my arse/hole. Sadly they have either cum while in me (i.e. in the condom) or they haven't cum. I figure a good cummy crack is better than nothing.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 8:26 AM, jcklvrga said:

Are there others here like me? As a sub bottom on the one hand I don't like to turn down an interested top. But, when a top insists on condom use honestly I lose all interest in sex with them and turn them down. Do you let tops that require condoms fuck you? And the whole time someone with a condom is fucking me I cannot stop thinking the condom will come off and get stuck up my ass...have had that happen where I have to pull a condom out of my ass..hate that.

I find most sex partners today fuck raw the way I prefer it.  With most men on PrEP it doesn't even come up for discussion prior to having sex. Being of the generation where condoms were used without question because of Aids, I understand how many mature men still will ask. No offense ever taken. My experience has been with those few that insist on a condom eventually remove it or I remove it for them. What top doesn't want to fuck his bottom raw and what bottom doesn't want to feel his top's seed filling him. I know as a bottom I do.

• Thanks 1

I can't remember the last time I wore a condom. I did have a guy insist on a condom to fuck me about 5 years ago. He was a very attractive black college student who I met on Grindr. He was a black guy, 20 yo, 6'-0", extremely lean at about 150lbs. He was very cute and nice. When he arrived we went into my bedroom and as he dropped his pants I was presented with the biggest flaccid dick I'd ever seen. At least 8". I got on my knees and sucked him and soon it grew to 10". All the more impressive sprouting from his skinny body. His body was so hot. Totally smooth from the waist up but a thick bush and a hairy ass, not just his hole. 
I asked him to fuck me and he pulled out a magnum. I told him I preferred bareback but he said he only played safe. I told him i was clean but he insisted. I got on my back, legs up, took some hits of poppers as he lubed his wrapped cock. He started entering slowly as my hole opened. He was patient enough and soon he was 1/2 in. As he started to fuck the condom kept bunching up. He'd pull out, reasdjust and try again. After a few minutes I told him to try it without a condom.  He was so horny and frustrated that he obliged and soon re entered me. I said. "See how much better". He smiled broadly and said he never fucked without a condom. His strokes got deeper and I took more poppers as he entered my second hole. Within a few minutes his breathing got heavier, his thrusts deeper as I felt his already huge dick expand and pulsate. He stayed in me as he softened and finally pulled out. His cum was so deep none ever came out. My body must have absorbed it. 
as he left he told me how great it felt but asked me if I was sure I was clean. We ended up meeting a few more times. He even let me breed him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1