Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

Besides the fact that I hate condoms (the way they feel/smell), I have only one goal when getting fucked - to get a load inside my cunt.  So that puts me in agreement with the overwhelming majority of respondents in this thread - I absolutely refuse to have a condom inside my pussy.  Unfortunately, I have to confess that on a recent trip to BZ in Detroit, I experienced one in my pussy that I didn’t realize until he was already pounding my hole.  I was NOT happy and, after about a minute, finally stopped and became disinterested.  Too bad, he was an absolute older guy (maybe 60-65) with a great cock.  My guess is that he was a married guy playing on the DL.  Probably shouldn’t be playing at all if that’s the case, but to each his own. 

I usually don't fight it . Usually ill say something like , If you want to fuck me raw you can and they usually say something like ‘ Dude i was thinking it but didn't want to assume you like bb’ 

or i suggest it while he's in heat and let them peel it off. Most times I get stealthed anyway

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 6:04 PM, Hottightass4u said:

Would hope the condom breaks, though.

🐷 Oil and Latex, a perfect prelude to the more important BARE fuck as the now completely useless latex lays in tatters, complete with a deep breeding just as nature intended! 😈

• Like 1

I note this thread is asking if Tops are refused a fuck if they insist on condoms, but here is my angle as a Top. I would from the beginning have it on any given profile that I never use condoms, ever. I would also clarify this within chat. This way there is no room for uncertainty. If out in the wild so to speak, I again would be very clear from the start unless it is already evident from what I am seeing that I am wanting to fuck a pig who is in the midst of a BARE fuck. 

Interesting comments here too about older men who live in sub-urban areas who maybe not up to speed on the latest developments pertaining to this subject. Bless 'em. I would like to think that Gay social support groups exist for these men. Maybe that way they could be exposed to new information that could help them evolve for a variety of matters. No one man should be excluded from society. 

I refuse them, the couple of times I said yes it was the most awful sex ever. He would keep pulling out and readjusting it or checking to make sure it didn't break. In the end I just got up grabbed my clothes and walked to my car ass naked and get on the apps looking again.

5 minutes ago, BBforever said:

I refuse them, the couple of times I said yes it was the most awful sex ever. He would keep pulling out and readjusting it or checking to make sure it didn't break. In the end I just got up grabbed my clothes and walked to my car ass naked and get on the apps looking again.

ha ha fucking perfect.  I find that condoms are abrasive, I can take plenty of cock, but once I take a condom, then I find I'm sore after.  No rubber for this bitch.