Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

i dont know why any top would ever insist on wearing a condom. lt’s like eating delicious food with a plastic film on your tongue. When l’m fucking some slut l wanna feel those oft, warm slippery fuckholes wrapped around my cock, jerking me off and l definitely wanna blow my load up in those guts. Luckily gay and trans bottoms are usually far too slutty to ever ask for a condom and are generally more than happy to take loads from whoever is fucking them. l honestly don’t think my slutty t-girl son has ever had a condom in her pussy.

bdsmlr-60513-TqmWgdfteD.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 12/30/2023 at 8:11 PM, Mammut said:

I refuse bottoms if they want me to wear a condom. No rubber goes on my cock- ever! I'm a breeder, so it's bareback or nothing.

Same here any guy, no matter how hot or how hung will penetrate me with a rubber. All bare, all in my ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 11:08 AM, Str8man said:

i dont know why any top would ever insist on wearing a condom. lt’s like eating delicious food with a plastic film on your tongue. When l’m fucking some slut l wanna feel those oft, warm slippery fuckholes wrapped around my cock, jerking me off and l definitely wanna blow my load up in those guts. Luckily gay and trans bottoms are usually far too slutty to ever ask for a condom and are generally more than happy to take loads from whoever is fucking them. l honestly don’t think my slutty t-girl son has ever had a condom in her pussy.

bdsmlr-60513-TqmWgdfteD.jpg

Fucking love this pic

Prefer raw of course, but I'll go along with a condom if I like the guy otherwise... Partly because if they become a regular there's usually a point where they'll start fucking raw anyway... And also, it's surprising how often I discover a load in me after being fucked with a condom 😈🤣💦 happened just this week.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

BB is only way to get a cunt full of piss, cum & condoms just ruin the fucking. With arse hanging out of my 501's & a cunt full of molten crisco, guys usually know condoms are out once they bury their faces in my sloppy hole. After being face fucked they are always to hot to breed me & rubbers get forgotten. No man looking for rough sex ever worries about rubbers. 

• Piggy 1

I was travelling for work recently. Put up an anon cumdump ad and took whatever came up. 
The second guy was sporting a genuine BBC. when it was ready he rubbered up, I told him to go raw, but he wasn’t into it. I was desperate for his cock, so I let it happen. Once he was finished, he left and tossed the used full condom in the trash. I grabbed it out and emptied its contents into me where it belongs and sent him a message to let him know that I did it along with a pic of his now empty condom. 

I was there again recently and he contacted me again. I told him it’s not happening again, unless he fucks me raw, he said okay.  So over he came, but my hole already had 4 loads in it, I got him nice and hard and he pulled out a fucking condom. I told him, if that goes on, to get the fuck out… he left. 

like, why even bother. My profile says if We are fucking, we are fucking raw. 

I agree, about bios. They are there so that guys know what YOU are looking for. We are not there for vanilla sex or to do something our bio has NOT stated. If bio says "RAW" that's how I want to fucked. NOBODY reads bios & I get so many"stick your dick in me, PLEASE". 

FUCK OFF🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!!