Do you refuse tops that insist on condoms

I certainlly preffer bare cock.... but I do not turn down a guy wearing a rubber.... I have been fucked rather well by almost all of them... and the ones that were not great ...I do not think it would have mattered if they were bare or covered.

We all know bareback is the way to go. It feels better and if your a bottom you get to have load for the next guy to play in.

Its all good in my experience.

Given the question, the answer is yes we refuse sex with condoms if a guy we’re playing with (or about to) wants us or him to use them. I think the difference from some of the answers here is that we don’t hold it against someone if that’s their choice.  Their loss maybe but their life and their choice.  Just like I wouldn’t allow someone to criticize my or our choices, I wouldn’t criticize theirs.  

• Upvote 1

While I respect everyone's personal decision regarding how they choose to maintain their own health, whenever a top asks, mentions or shows a condom I'm immediately turned off. They no longer register as a sexual person; just a person; almost like a girl. I have no interest in them sexually. My ass no longer tingles with joy at the prospect of feeling their cock. My dick hides in its ball sack and my mouth dries up... In short, yes.

Edited by williamsyum

I make it clear from the beginning.  No condom.  I won’t wear one as it absolutely makes me lose all sensation in my dick. And my ass crack and asshole are way too hairy to tolerate a condom pounding my ass.

Edited by partying.hard
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I make it clear from the beginning.  No condom.  I won’t wear one as it absolutely makes me lose all sensation in my dick. Am I ass crack an asshole or way too Harry to tolerate a condom pounding my ass.

Im lucky enough that i never been fucked with a condom. taking it raw since day 1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Always bare! I love a hot wet load in me. Absorb all that energy that he gave me through my hole. I also hate wasting a man's precious fluid, prefer it in my ass, but I do swallow every last drop.

Just offer to supply the condom amd tamper it so he ends up dumping his loads deep in ur guts balls deep.

Even if he notices when his cock slides through once he is inside feeling the raw hole he'll wanna make u his cumdump and not stop anyway making u his cumdump.😜😋

I have an appropriate response some of you guys may want to consider.  I don't mean it should be delivered in a rude manner at all; merely in a polite, "matter-of-fact" way.  Nothing insulting - merely an exchange of crucial information:

the Top:  I only fuck with a condom.

you:  Oh. Well, I have some dildos/butt plugs/ toys at home ..... If I wanted something like that, I wouldn't be in this joint taking loads from hard, raw Cocks.  

Thanks anyway .... 

• Like 1

if it's not raw it's NOT in my ass

i haven't got time playing games punching holes in condoms

i like guys who KNOW what I'm getting

they don't have the proper mindset if they think a condom is necessary

• Like 1

On 6/17/2024 at 12:19 PM, meetme said:

Should I refuse him or should I let him try to slide his cock into me until he loses his erection and pulls out, drops the condom on the floor and walks out? How good can the sex be if he chooses to be protected for his partner who isn’t putting out for him at home? Try asking him if he’ll dump his load from the condom into your ass and watch him cringe. It’s such an easy answer. Condoms mean Bad Sex. I will ask a stranger to take it off, tell him I’m clean if he asks without mentioning the three loads in my ass already, and if he doesn’t take it off-there’s the door. We’re done and leave it open please.

If it aint bareback, it aint sex

• Like 2