Condoms Only.

Cumslutbottomm

Scrolling through grindr late at night, playing with my hole, realizing that i want a cock deep in there. (when don’t i really) I get a message from a blank visiting profile. He sends me a dick pic and tells me to come over. My profile name is literally “cumdump” and he asks if i have condoms. I don’t. and he says “no worries i’ll grab some while you’re on your way. i only play safe. “ I wanted dick so i agreed. I walk through the hotel bed door, and immediately am told “i forgot the condoms maybe just a blow job instead” I start sucking him. urging him lay down on the bed. I undo my pants and start fingering my hole. I slurp my mouth off of his rock hard member and stand up. I back onto his spit covered dick and he hesitates. “condoms?” he asks. I respond but saying i don’t have one. “i only play safe. “ he says as he pulls my hips in deeper. he starts fucking me. “this feels so good” he says. i know. Seconds after he blows his load deep inside. Never slowing down. “i wanna cum again” he says. He keeps pumping my slut hole. He pulls my hips in deep and lets out a grunt. he nutted for the second time. I get off him and clean his cock off. I leave as soon as he’s drained and clean. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4