Depth vs. Girth

BttmChub

when I have been offered a really thick one I always wonder how it is going to fit in my hole...but after a few sniffs of poppers and some lube...my hole just opens up...I get into the zone and just think of how much I am going to enjoy taking it and the juice to be given at the end...I also like a long one...love to feel it hit my insides...at least when he shoots I know it is all the way deep in me...

Getting used to thicker cocks has become easier as I get fucked more and more often. At first I was focused on the slimmer to average sized, now the slimmer slide in with little effort, now I'm craving the thick heads and shafts. I've never used dildos or plugs, just want to take the cock and deal with any initial pain, especially as I'm usually on poppers and they do dual duty of relaxing my ass and instigating the need/want to get fucked.

As for length, I had a big problem taking long cocks. The guy would come close to bottoming out and I'd feel like he was tearing through my guts, Hurt like hell. Now, my ass takes long meat and seems to adapt to whatever is happening.

I got fucked three days ago at the baths by an older guy, med height, maybe 150, but had an amazing dick. Probably as thick as my wrist and the head was long and the size of a small fist. His cock was close to 10" long. He entered me doggy at first, slow steady entry. I felt him hit the wall and I started working my ass on his dick. He starts fucking my ass, long strokes hitting my ass wall harder each time until I feel his crotch against my ass. He fucked me doggy and face to face for over a half hour.

Hurt like hell at first but quickly adapted, his meat and fucking was great. He gave me a massive load and a sore ass that was leaking cum for most of the rest of the day.