Full Moon

Matt goes back to Brisbane on Sunday evening and my arse and body in general feels empty. I could easily say I have fallen for the man. We chat every day through work on teams and text in the evenings. Sure enough, just on the 2 weeks mark I have a mild flu. Nothing serious and not COVID. All things considered; I do a home test. And I am HIV positive. Of course, I know I need to go to get it confirmed, but the symptoms are quite mild (which I am grateful for) and I am in no rush. I text Matt with only 4 words. “Congratulations, you’re a dad”.  He responds saying he knew he would be. He has fucked a lot of guys, but never spent a couple of days repeatedly breeding the same guy with that much toxic seed. Being the gentleman he is, he asks how I am going and if I need anything. I tell him it has been quite mild, so all good. I knew it was just a weekend of fucking and nothing more, but part of me feels bumbed that it couldn’t be more. 

I was very surprised at his next text. “So how does this weekend look? You ready for me and the three breeders to “convert” you?” I honestly didn’t think he would give it a second thought now the deed was done. I suggested the following weekend and he asked if he could come down on the Friday again, but this time stay with me. Like that even needed to be asked. We talk a lot over the next two weeks and Matt seems to take a genuine interest in me.

He comes down on the Friday like before. Work is totally different, and I am shocked when he walks in and this time in front of everyone he just walks right up to me and kisses me smack on the lips and says “hey babe”. The girls in the office cheer and one of them says “I knew it”. We can’t wait the day out so Matt fucks me in the mens toilets at work. Normally it is me, but Matt seems to really struggle to keep his hands off me.

We walk from work to my place and the entire walk he switches from his hand around my shoulder to holding it. I am already developing a wet patch in the back on my pants. He just cums so much. We get home and within minutes of getting in the door he is balls deep in me and filling my hole with his seed again. We step out on the balcony for a smoke and chat for a while. Matt then offers to take me to dinner, so we clean up and I am struggling to hold his last load in me. During dinner we talk, and he repeatedly grabs my hand during the conversations. The chat finally moves to the breeding session.

Matt:     So, are you excited?

Me:        Hell yeah. Although your load counts for at least 10 guys, so 3 more is going to be interesting.

Matt:     Trust me when I say, take a spare pair of jeans (and he laughs)

Matt:     One thing I wanted to ask you about. Why are you single?

Me:        I could say the same thing. But to answer your question, I believe I am an acquired taste. The interest just hasn’t been there from other guys. That and I am a pig whore bottom as you are aware.

Matt:     Well, I had a few boyfriends and it just didn’t work out. Weirdly they didn’t like how much I came and then I got poz and I just couldn’t see anyone accepting me.

Me (Jokingly):    Really? Fuck I’d marry you in a heartbeat.

Matt grabs my hand and looks me directly in the eyes and laughs “careful what you wish for”.

Matt:     So, for tomorrow, it is all normal. We are all going to fuck you. A lot of “knocking you up” talk etc. Only I will know you are already pregnant, and I will keep it that way. We will let them think they all did the deed.

We go home chatting and holding hands and as we pass a quite laneway with one of those big bin containers in it, Matt laughs and drags me behind it. We make out like two school kids before he pulls the back of my pants down and bottoms out in me with one thrust. In only a couple of thrusts he is filling my hole again. Then we get back to walking home. Only now he walks with his hand down the back of my jeans and finger poking in and out of my arse. Remember how big his loads are, by the time we get home the entire back of my jeans are wet. When we get home, we shower together and head to bed. It goes without saying Matt fucks me a few more times that night and in the morning the sheets need changing there is so much cum on them.

The next day we go out for a light lunch, and it feels nice to spend time with Matt like this. But I know it is only for me to be his and his mate’s toy for the night. The day rolls on and before I know it I am in a sling in a garage with Matt and 3 other sexy men standing around me naked with hard-ons. One guy is a truly gorgeous blonde guy. Also, around 6’ tall, beautiful blonde hairy chest and blonde beard and as I discover later, he has a gorgeous 7” cock with a PA in it. The other two are similar to Matt with dark hair. They all have hairy chests which I love and to be honest I really would be proud for any of them to be the seed that knocks me up. All three of them have the same biohazard tattoo that Matt does in the same spot.

The blonde guy “Dave” then pulls his camera out and starts filming while Matt then stands behind him and the camera and starts asking me questions.

Matt:     We are recording this because it is important to understand what is going to happen and that you consented to this and it was your decision. Do you understand that all four of us are HIV positive with high viral loads?

Me:        Yes

Matt:     Do you consent to letting all four of us fucking you raw and cumming inside you?

Me:        Fuck yes please!

Matt:     A simple yes or no will suffice pig. (Matt winks at me out of site of the others)

Do you understand that there is a very high chance that after today you may become HIV positive and take full responsibility for that outcome?

Me:        Yes.

Matt:     Good, now get your clothes off and your pig bottom arse up in that sling. Tonight your life will change forever (another wink).

I do as I am told and jump up in the sling. Dave comes over and rubs some oil on my arse and….

Dave:     What the fuck? You horny little pig. Guys, look at this, we have a genuine pig here.

Dave points to my arse cheeks where I have a picture of a pig tattoo’d on one cheek and the word “Pig” tattoo’d on the other.

Dave leans up and tongue kisses me for about 2 minutes then moves to my ear and whispers “enjoy your last night as neg boy”.

To be continued.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1