[Cumslut Diary] Fucked by a Tranny!

On 12/23/2011 at 12:46 PM, Guest Barelove said:

I am bi and i wish to find a beautiful ts someday to take my virgin hole and shoots her cum inside...they are so hard to find :(

It depends on where you live. I bet I can find more than one big cock girl who will gladly fill you with her cum. Message me back with you with your gen area  and I find what your after😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to marry a tranny. I will never forget my first time with a tranny. We connected on an application and she invited me over to her house which was in a pretty nice part of town. When I arrived, she had just gotten back from the liquor store where she bought a nice bottle of expensive tequila. We drank a few in her living room and had a fun connection. She suggested we go out for the evening since it was Saturday night and I thought why the heck not. She was gorgeous and I didn’t want to come on too strong. We went to a few bars downtown and she introduced me to her friends and we were getting along well. In the car, she kept placing my hand on her crotch obviously very horny and proud of her extremely large penis which I could feel through her panties. We ended the night grabbing drunk bites near her home and when we got to her place, she marched me upstairs, pulled my pants off, threw me facedown onto the bed and mounted me. She didn’t have any condoms or gel so she just did a squirt of lotion to lube me up and went in bareback. The best fuck of my life!! Her cock was so large she was all the way up to my guts cramming against my prostrate. When she blew her load I was in heaven and so extremely wet. She wouldn’t let me get up and just kept me pinned down, cock inside me, tits on my back, long hair around me and it was pure bliss. If I could bottle a moment up and keep it forever that would be it. She finally let me up and we showered together wherein she proceeded to push my head down and force me to take her cock in my mouth. She proceeded to facefuck me in the shower and even tho I was gagging and tearing up she kept going. Before she came, she turned me down and stuck her cock back inside my ass to finish and blow another load there. I literally had an erection for two straight weeks from her cock hitting my prostate so much. I should have married this amazing lady!

• Upvote 1