Quality Inn and Suites Hotel, Hollywood, FL

I am staying at the Quality Inn in Hollywood, Fl on a Friday evening this October.  I booked this place because it allows me to leave my car there for the week, and offers access to the cruise terminal via a shuttle bus.

My question to BZ members is this.  Will this Hotel allow me to have guests that night without interrogating them?  I am not planning on inviting more then one or two but I want them to have access to my room without being harassed by management.  

Anyone familiar with this place?  Not sure if they have to go through a lobby or if they can just access the room from the parking lot.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

18 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Looking at their website, it looks as though rooms have outside access.  No lobby involved!

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to hear.  I was too embarrassed to ask the reservationist, so I appreciate the information.  

Have a good one!