Ball stretching

happynleather

Years ago I spent a year or so being owned and used by a dom daddy,
That most of the time, had me in bondage, and would often tie be up bent over his coffee table,
And have my balls tied, and pulled down tight to the base of the table, many times I feared he was going to rip them off as he pounded me.
I would be left like this for long periods especially if he had buddies over.
He did this so often that my balls actually stretched some, and never fully recovered.

I hate to be pedantic (well, not really, but I should say that) - but, technically, you're not stretching your balls; you're stretching your ball sack, or scrotum. The actual testicles inside aren't being stretched at all; in fact, with many stretchers, they end up compressed.

I would love to be fucked just like happnleather described.  That is the hottest way that I can think of.  

I also would love to be used like Sub-Cocksucker described.  I also fantasize being tied in a sling with my balls tied with a rope running up through a ring in the ceiling and a weight hanging in the end of the rope.  With every thrust it pulls on my balls as the sling and weight swing around.  

• 3 months later...

So into guys in metal cock rings and weights. Amplifies all the sleaziest elements of bb sex for me so yes idea of fucking with them on definite fantasy for me.

Got to say how hot package looks with those weights 😈🐽Novice so far myself so up for any tips you’ve got IMG_5581.jpeg.73a61e2ee4b3fd79e79184b2a3564bd3.jpeg

most definitely, low hangers and metal are a real turn on. also love FF scenes where the top after having opened up the hole starts fucking it with his balls and chunky metal cock rings. 

I've tried that a couple of times and what initially hurt like mad turned into real piggy pleasure for me and the bottom