Visiting Montréal August 19 to 22

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just thought I'd put out there that I'll be visiting Montréal August 19 to 22. Staying at a B&B in the Village. I'll be there with my bf, so won't be too crazy sexually, but still plan on going to GI Joe once or twice while I'm there. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or maybe to fuck, let me know.

• Administrators
Hey I'll be there at the same time -- it would be fun to hang out at Sky and maybe head to GI Joe together to see what kind of action we can get :)

Sky's not really my scene, but otherwise it sounds like a plan...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I'm staying at Sir Montcalm if you wanna meet up and have a beer

Probably can't tonight - going up north for dinner and might be a little late when I get back. Plus I want to go to the tubs tonight and beer and sex don't mix for me. Maybe Sunday night?

• Administrators

So I went to GI Joe last night (Friday) and was really disappointed. That place has been tons of fun in the past. This time I got there at 11:45 and left around 1:30 (so should be busy), but there weren't all that many guys there. The fun part down in the basement had been dismantled and most of the guys there just seemed to want to do public cock sucking (boring). Only saw one guy laying on his belly wanting to get fucked (plus the guy in the sling taking any cock - but he wasn't getting fucked much). I fucked both of them but was hoping for much more than that...

Is GI Joe as good as it gets for piggy sex? Is it any better on Saturday?

I was at GiJoe Friday night Aug. 19..I arrived around 2:30 pm.

Too bad I missed you RawTop.. there must have been about 10 guys when I arrived.. a few hot muscle pigs, but I wasn't there type..too old I was told.. did get fucked by one guy..but certainly not worth the price of admission.

This was the place for bb fucking.. but now seems Oasis and Centre Ville sauna are filling in the gap..as they are cheaper..