BZ Twitter "PozPigs" is suspended, perhaps remove from list of official handles?

I had a look at the official Breeding Zone Twitter accounts tonight, and I noticed that the "@PozPigs" account is suspended.  Perhaps remove it from the site's official list of Twitter handles?  Unsure whether @rawTOP plans to appeal, or if an appeal of a Twitter suspension is even possible, but thought I'd point that out just in case no one was aware.  🙂   However, if the site moderators no longer care thanks to "Elon scent who shall not be named", then that's also understandable.  😄 

• Upvote 1

It's a thing of late. Accounts that have certain types of adult content posted (especially LGBT+/hard-fetish content) have been getting varying degrees of banhammering on The Site Formerly Known As Twitter.

Edited by LemonWackyHello
Mobile Autocorrect issues
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

There are bigger questions… At some point I'll change out that whole thing with the account list for Nostr. I'm increasingly antagonistic towards X (twitter.com). But I need to make progress on s3x.social and that got disrupted by my stroke. I should be getting back to that in the coming weeks.

X = a corporate overlord controls things

Nostr = the absence of corporate overlords

In the meantime linking to a suspended account just highlights why I'll eventually ditch X.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, rawTOP said:

There are bigger questions… At some point I'll change out that whole thing with the account list for Nostr. I'm increasingly antagonistic towards X (twitter.com). But I need to make progress on s3x.social and that got disrupted by my stroke. I should be getting back to that in the coming weeks.

X = a corporate overlord controls things

Nostr = the absence of corporate overlords

In the meantime linking to a suspended account just highlights why I'll eventually ditch X.

X/Twitter is crap, now! 

Not only Musk has fired all accessibility team, as first move, as soon as he acquired the platform but also wants to let haters go free, by removing the "block" function, as soon as Elon Musk-et- got the platform, my best friend and I escaped from there! We had a project together posting to Twitter. 

And, poz pigs, was one of the accounts helping me to embrace my fantasies totally! My ex (the abuser) was always there and I caught him watching all contents you retweeted from there... 

As for "musk-et-" I said like this because it was him tweeting with a weapon in hand and making this silly "joke" on himself. 

Now I'm studying Mastodon, but I found chaos there too! I'll keep an eye on your possible news about that Nostr

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.