Naive twink gets turned out

The morning light filtered through the blinds, casting soft shadows across the apartment. 18 year old Jay lay naked on his stomach, stirring to a rise. Jay stumbled into the living room, his face a canvas of pain and confusion. Clutching his throbbing head, he grumbled at the consequences of his excessive partying.

"Ugh, i shouldn’t do that again, but god I want more," Jay muttered, his words punctuated by a grimace.

His bleary eyes scanned the room, but a growing concern etched lines of worry on his forehead.

"Alex? Where is he?" Jay's voice carried a note of unease as he searched for any sign of his boyfriend.

Images from the previous night flashed through Jay's mind like fragmented puzzle pieces. He pressed his fingers to his temples as if massaging out the haze of memories.

"We went out, had drinks... then…went to some party…then….the den….then…." Jay's mumbled narrative was punctuated by a revelation that washed over him with the force of a crashing wave. His hand moved instinctively to his tender butt, the source of the discomfort now making sense.

"Oh my god," he whispered, the realization hitting him like a sudden realization of truth.

While he had always been proud of his body, loving the attention his bubble butt brought, this was no gym work out or long night dancing sensation. As a rugby player all through high school, pain was familiar enough, this was different. 

With a mixture of shock and unease, Jay struggled to his feet, steadying himself on the nearby table. His eyes roamed the room, but there was no sign of Alex.

"Alright, Jay, breathe. What happened?" His self-soothing words hung in the air. 

His hand rested unconsciously on his stomach, the sensation there foreign yet hauntingly familiar. Confusion gave way to comprehension as he connected the dots.

"Fuck me...he must of…" Jay's whispered acknowledgment carried a weight of realization that settled deep within him.

He lowered himself onto the sofa, a mixture of embarrassment, surprise, and uncertainty playing out across his features. The situation was far from what he had envisioned for his morning wake-up.

"We... we took it further. I know he wanted to do public stuff, but what else did I say yes to? I didn’t think he was serious. I did the booty bump….then I think sex. Was there more after that? He mentioned a group thing. I didn't expect that," Jay's voice held an awkward note as he acknowledged the events of the night before. Feeling his stomach growl, he knew he got more action than his usual nightly sex. 

As his mind raced, Jay's eyes landed on a note left on the table. His expression softened as he read Alex's message.

"Hey Jay, stepped out. Alex."

A sigh of relief escaped him. "At least he left a note."

He moved to the kitchen, pouring water to nurse his pounding headache. Leaning against the counter, Jay was lost in thought, reflecting on the situation and the emotions it stirred within him.

"Water... definitely need more of that," he murmured to himself, the sound of his own voice a grounding presence in the midst of the whirlwind of emotions.

With a deep breath, Jay considered the challenges they'd faced before, realizing that their bond had only strengthened. 

"Alex...I’ve done as I’m told. Proven myself. We'll get through this, phase," he whispered, a quiet affirmation of his faith in their relationship. Jay had only one prior boyfriend, Alex was his first true man. Alex also introduced him to what he called the “gay world”. Clubs, parties, other guys, sex like nothing he had tried before, and much much more.

Alex started as the typical doting boyfriend, but recently became more intense. From cute cafe dates, to sex in parks and more and more “exploring”. Alex had let leash a fetish driven side of him Jay hadn’t known. Jay didn’t mind, he wanted to show him he could keep up, so went with it. 

As daylight streamed in, Jay's fingers felt for his phone, the first step in a journey to confront the night's events and initiate a conversation with Alex that would shape the path ahead.

Jay's bleary eyes fluttered open as the morning light seeped through the blinds, casting soft shadows across the room. He blinked a few times, his head pounding as he tried to recall the events of the night before. The unmistakable sound of a Grindr notification echoed through the apartment, instantly grabbing his attention. His eyebrows shot up in a mix of intrigue and slight panic as he remembered leaving his phone somewhere nearby, tangled in a web of jeans and a jockstrap.

“Oh, crap?” Jay muttered. 

A rush of adrenaline jolted him awake, and Jay's fingers quickly moved to search the sofa cushions and nearby surfaces. He hardly took notice of his disheveled state, his focus laser-focused on locating his phone.

A smile slowly tugged at Jay's lips as he spotted the jockstrap and jeans strewn on the floor by the bed. His trusty Fort Troff camo jockstrap, one of his first and favourite purchases since turning 18. His grin widened as he reached for them, retrieving his phone from the jockstrap with eager anticipation. With a swift unlock, his heart raced as he read the incoming message.

GRINDR NOTIFICATION from RoughDom4Subs:

"Hey there, boy. Ready for round two tonight? 😉 - Alex (AKA Master from now on)"

Jay's eyes widened in surprise, his initial panic giving way to a mixture of amusement and excitement. He had only started getting used to being called boy at home, but given it’s all he was introduced as last night, he tried to move focus. 

Jay taunted himself, “Oh, you're in for it now.”

His gaze flickers to the reflection in the mirror - his own reflection, adorned with a body that's what he, and Alex, wants. Alex didn’t hide that he enjoyed having a toy boy like Jay to show off. He turned to see his back and peered over his shoulder. Since a young age, he had always had a big butt, often the subject of jokes in locker room antics. Only after puberty did the tone change, as more guys noticed it positively. It was only starting to earn him a reputation as he met his first boyfriend, Ben. A blonde Adonis from the grade above, a man be only left because he, well, cheated on him with Alex. But it was ok, “Alex was the one, that makes it ok” he told himself as Alex had chanted many times before. 

The memory of being ridiculed for having a bigger butt than his teammates still lingers, but it's no longer a source of pain. Instead, it's a reminder of how far he's come and the progress he's made. He turns and looks at the red marks across his plump cheek, probably from Alex’s crop. 

As Jay stood there, his grin intact, the bedroom door creaked open, revealing Alex holding a bag. Alex's initial surprise melted into a knowing, playful grin upon spotting Jay clutching the jockstrap and phone.

Jay smiled, “Hey, Alex, caught me? “

Alex raised his eyebrow, “More like you caught me, boy. How long have you known I still have Grindr? And it’s Master or Sir now, boy.”

Setting the bag of aside, Alex stepped closer to Jay, a spark of mischief in his eyes.

“Well, we both know each other's secrets now.”

“Just please, don’t tell the guys. I don’t want all my friends knowing what I get up to.” Jay pleaded. 

In response, Alex enveloped Jay in a warm embrace. “Don’t worry, it’s not your decision. I’d like others to know soon, you don’t need to think about it.”

In the stillness of that moment, their playfulness seamlessly transitioned into a gentle silence.

Jay smirked, “You really know how to take charge, Sir.”

Alex chirped back, “And you’re getting better at doing as you’re told.”

The lingering laughter in the room was joined by the chime of yet another Grindr notification, drawing amused glances from both of them.

“Looks like we have some interesting messages to catch up on, “Alex nodded, a tender expression replacing his earlier playfulness. “And some fun videos. You really put on a show last night, can’t wait for the next one. No more Grindr for you, I will take care of your messages. “

Side by side, they stood wrapped in each other's arms, a shared understanding of the unexpected progression in their relationship. 

“God I feel dusty, what exactly did I do?”  Jay asked sheepishly. 

“Before or after the booty bump?” Alex cooed in his ear, softly grabbing Jays butt.

“After…”

“Aside from letting me play with your hole on the dance floor, fingering you as we made out? Putting the plug in at the bar, telling everyone you were proud to be a sub. Or going to the den on your hands and knees..”

Jay groaned, “Oh my god, I did don’t I. What else?”

“Oh you know, you told everyone how much you love my loads, made a cracking joke about how you love loads loads. Plus let a few other guys join in. That I thought you’d be hesitant about, but you impressed me.“ Alex snickered. 

Jay groaned again, “Ugh god I hope none of them knew me…”

“Well, I assume they did.” Alex rebutted, “You let them bareback you and take videos?”

Jay shuddered. “Oh, yeah, of course,” bumbled Jay as his face turned red. 

“I was impressed. You’re sticking to your word, you are proving to be obedient” Alex whispered, as he continued feeling for his tender hole. Ugh, why did it feel so good. 

Jay’s attention snapped back to Alex. This is what he was wanting to hear, like a poem from his mouth. 

“Still up to go back tonight? This time I can video to help you remember?” Alex suggested with a devilish grin. 

“Oh, yes, I mean yes please Sir” he bumbled. “Please, I want to.”

Alex grinned, as he once again grabbed around at his ass, and put a firm finger on Jay’s hole. 

“Tonight you’re going to try puffing. I promise you’ll like it. See what else you want to try“

“Yes Sir,” Jay pleaded. “What ever you like.”