Maspalomas Fetish Pride 2023

kinkysuBB

not that it matters (because there will literally be thousands of bottoms there, thousands) but if anyone fancies cumming inside my back end, I'll most likely be in Toms Bar early evening in the back room, then at the end of the night either the Factory (downstairs probably, on that conveyor style fuckbench bent over) Or cruise bar in the room on the left.

• Piggy 1

45 minutes ago, Nay80 said:

not that it matters (because there will literally be thousands of bottoms there, thousands) but if anyone fancies cumming inside my back end, I'll most likely be in Toms Bar early evening in the back room, then at the end of the night either the Factory (downstairs probably, on that conveyor style fuckbench bent over) Or cruise bar in the room on the left.

But Breeding Zone bottoms are the best bottoms 😜 Wonder is it worth getting a Telegram group going or something? It’ll inevitably be 90% bottoms of course…

• Like 2

I’ve made a telegram group. Let me know if you want to be added and we can set a few BZ meets up.

I’ll be taking loads door unlocked, blindfolded, tied to the bed, in my apartment beside Yumbo at some stage(s) over there anyway 😈