Folsom community

gaypigbb

Hey pigs!

I'm going to Folsom Berlin in September. What are your thoughts on the community aspect of this? This is a festival of hot gay sexuality, with lots of like-minded guys. Everyone want to explore and have fun.

But how do you get to know new people? Unfortunately, it's easiest to just stick to the guys to know, and therefore difficult for newcomers to meet new guys and enter the community.

Sex is one thing, and probably the easier one. Going to a party you'll get to fuck and have fun. But the shared interest and community of kink and sexuality isn't as easy to access and become a part of.

So what would you guys do increase the possibility of making new friends? Maybe even lasting friends for future events and travelling?

I'll be at Folsom Europe in Berlin. I'm going to some of the official even. Parties, bus tour, etc. Hopefully meet and fuck with some locals and visitors! 😃 Lab.oratory and fickstutenmarkt are also potential goal s. Though the latter is actually on the main day. Not sure I want to miss the street action by going. Or how hard it is to get into. I couldn't get into either of the horse market parties at Dore Alley! 🙁

26 minutes ago, TallAussieBtm said:

I'll be at Folsom Europe in Berlin. I'm going to some of the official even. Parties, bus tour, etc. Hopefully meet and fuck with some locals and visitors! 😃 Lab.oratory and fickstutenmarkt are also potential goal s. Though the latter is actually on the main day. Not sure I want to miss the street action by going. Or how hard it is to get into. I couldn't get into either of the horse market parties at Dore Alley! 🙁

Why couldn’t you get in? Too crowded?