Strip Hotel to Take Loads - Flamingo or Statosphere?

Sharpshooter13

Hey there. I just got a cheap flight to LAS for the first weekend of December and been reading up on the best strip hotels to find anon loads at. The flamingo seems to be the top choice but it’s double the price of the Strat. Is it worth it to spring for the Flamingo over the Strat?

Both have different crowds. The Strat attracts a lot of minorities looking for a quick hookup and I've had good luck hooking up here. The Flamingo is middle of the road as far as the sex crowd goes, but it's extremely busy and a lot larger (not a place where you're likely to ride up the elevator alone) and requires a key to get up to the room, so if you're looking for anon pump n dumps you'll have to get creative with the room key. I've found the Strat crowd to be more sleazy and 'get me off' focused versus the Flamingo. One of the things that is a strike against the Strat is that it's on the northern part of the strip. If you're planning to use an app like grindr, you'll likely want to stay at the Flamingo because it's much more central to the strip and the Strat is 'out of the way' for a lot of people. Hooking up in Vegas comes with its own set of unique circumstances - some people can't host because they're traveling with family or friends, their windows of availability are also affected by this, you may get the occasional late night drunken booty call, or the "I need someone who can get to my room now" hookup ... A lot of guys on vacation here end up gambling and getting drunk before getting the sex out of the way which makes for some odd hookups during odd hours and odd circumstances because they run out of time and have to find a way to hookup quick to scratch that off the list.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

14 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

Both have different crowds. The Strat attracts a lot of minorities looking for a quick hookup and I've had good luck hooking up here. The Flamingo is middle of the road as far as the sex crowd goes, but it's extremely busy and a lot larger (not a place where you're likely to ride up the elevator alone) and requires a key to get up to the room, so if you're looking for anon pump n dumps you'll have to get creative with the room key. I've found the Strat crowd to be more sleazy and 'get me off' focused versus the Flamingo. One of the things that is a strike against the Strat is that it's on the northern part of the strip. If you're planning to use an app like grindr, you'll likely want to stay at the Flamingo because it's much more central to the strip and the Strat is 'out of the way' for a lot of people. Hooking up in Vegas comes with its own set of unique circumstances - some people can't host because they're traveling with family or friends, their windows of availability are also affected by this, you may get the occasional late night drunken booty call, or the "I need someone who can get to my room now" hookup ... A lot of guys on vacation here end up gambling and getting drunk before getting the sex out of the way which makes for some odd hookups during odd hours and odd circumstances because they run out of time and have to find a way to hookup quick to scratch that off the list.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks for this! Yeah the location of the Strat is the main converse but also could be less competitive up there but I think the Flamingo works for geography at least. I’ve hear that the Flaminog doesn’t need a keycard to come up the elevator though? [think before following links] https://x.com/deegrove13/status/1692108575710060818?s=46

Flamingo is a dump, it's not going to survive much longer.  I think they are happy to have ANYONE in that place, the possibility to have someone drop a quarter in their slot machines in more important than checking key cards. I went with my Mom and three sister (Manny, Moe, and Jack) and we went to see some celebrity impersonators.  It was dirty, depressing but the show made my Mom and sisters happy.

You can get up to rooms, no problem.  The Bellagio, that's another story.

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter13 said:

Thanks for this! Yeah the location of the Strat is the main converse but also could be less competitive up there but I think the Flamingo works for geography at least. I’ve hear that the Flaminog doesn’t need a keycard to come up the elevator though? [think before following links] [think before following links] https://x.com/deegrove13/status/1692108575710060818?s=46

Maybe it's changed. My last trip to a room in the Flamingo was pre-covid. The last few hookups I've had with guests there ubered to my place because they were traveling with family.

This local LV cumdump says that Flamingo, Horeshoe, OYO, and the Strat are the current best places on the Strip.  He's also said the Cosmo and Alexis Park are good. [think before following links] https://twitter.com/icarusvegas/status/1692323474193142259?s=20[think before following links] https://twitter.com/icarusvegas/status/1693909700486603244?s=20

IDK I got a really cheap flight and it's a short trip so I might just do the Strat to keep the whole trip cheap haha.  Cumunion is that friday night so that's also an option at least for a bit.

On 8/29/2023 at 3:56 PM, Sharpshooter13 said:

This local LV cumdump says that Flamingo, Horeshoe, OYO, and the Strat are the current best places on the Strip.  He's also said the Cosmo and Alexis Park are good. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://twitter.com/icarusvegas/status/1692323474193142259?s=20[think before following links] [think before following links] https://twitter.com/icarusvegas/status/1693909700486603244?s=20

IDK I got a really cheap flight and it's a short trip so I might just do the Strat to keep the whole trip cheap haha.  Cumunion is that friday night so that's also an option at least for a bit.

Horseshoe and OYO are next to HOOTERS, so I'm not sure if that's they they're so popular. I'll have to look into that.

• 2 months later...