Great Day at the Bath House in Chastity

dbcockslut

Got this really great fitting chastity cage about 3 weeks ago and haven't cum since.  Needless to say, I was very horny.

I decided today I wanted to show it off so I decided to spend Sunday afternoon at one of the local bath  houses.   I haven't been to either one in close to a year.  I pulled up a number generator and figured if the number was even  I'd go to Flex and odd I'd go to Chute, based on the odd or even addresses they have.  The draw was 4 out of 5 odd so Flex it was.

I decided on the way that it was time to try out the Sling Room and see if I get some action this time.  So when I got there it was free and I took it.  After stripping in the room I walked to the open shower with caged cock fully on display.  A few took a look but nothing positive so I took a cruise and found a lot of action in the dark maze.

I found a guy next to the group jerking a nice hard decent size cock with huge balls.  A started fondling and cupping those balls.  he motioned for me to get on my knees but I motioned to follow me.  We went to my room and I sucked him.  After some serious work it was apparent he wasn't going to cum so I told him to stop by later.

I waited a few minutes, stripped, got the sling adjusted, opened the door, put my feet in the sturips and put on my blindfold.  After a few minutes someone came in and started touching me.  Man, he knows how to treat a hole.  He lubed up my hole and took his skilled fingers to my hole and eventually his tongue.  He got the cage and did a great job at teasing me.   Then he inserted some finger, I'm not sure how many but it felt good and he started working over my prostate.  I pinched my nipples and I got so horny.  He did such a good job it felt like his finger was in my urethra and I was squirming all over in the sling.  After about 20 minutes of teasing I was leaking in my cage and horny as hell!  He said he'd be back in a while.

He left and about  q minute later someone walked in and slid a finger in my hole.  Then I felt his head at my hole and I took a large hit off poppers and in he pressed until I felt his balls against my ass.  Then he started long strokes.  As some point, someone came in and started tweaking my nipples and it also felt like he was feeling the guy up.  When the guy fucking my hole asked the other guy if he liked his big falls I knew it was the guy I was sucking earlier.  His pumps got faster and harder and eventually he grunted and I knew he was making his deposit.  He pulled out and left.

A short time after that, I heard someone walk in and after a minute of silence I felt another cockhead at my hole.  Another big hit of poppers and I felt the head, which was sizable, begin invading my hole and stretching me wide.  His cock was long and thick and slid past my prostate with each pump.  After I started moaning he spoke and told me he sure had me worked up.  If was the finger guy from earlier.

He must have pumped my hole for 20 minutes or more and close to the end I felt his cock swell, his breathing faster and he started pumping my hole with a reason.  He let out a grunt and buried his cock balls deep in my hole.  I felt about 5 squirts.  After he caught his breath and started softening he thanked me for the letting him use my "great hole" and pulled out.  After he pulled out, I heard a plop on the floor and the cum ran out of my now opened hole and landed on the floor under my ass hanging over the sling.

After that, they called for the free burgers and hot dogs and I saw most guys migrating to the pool to eat so I figured I had what I wanted and packed up and left with at least part of the loads still in my hole.

I will be going back soon for more sling time!

Edited by dbcockslut
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 7

Nice Sounds like a trip I had to the bathhouse here a couple of months ago. I spent some time in the sling and got fucked by 3 guys while in the sling. First 2 guys were good but I will never forget the third guy. Nice sized cock. I sucked him for a long time whie the other 2 fucked me. When they left I was still sucking him. He pulled out of my mouth. I looked up at him and said please fuck me. He moved around between my legs and got his dick deep in my hole. He pumped me while holding me and hugging for a long time. When he did cum it felt like a big load and he held his dick in me deep for what seemed like a long time. As he pulled out he did it slowly and I was able to keep clinching my hole as to not loose his load. I was exhausted after that and it took me a while to get out of the sling and go to my room where I laid down and let his load soak in me,

was the reaction always positive to the cage? i find it can be mixed. a lot of gay tops/vers tops are not interested and make it clear they want to fuck around with a bottom who has a decent size cock to play with, not a useless nub in a cage. even bi/dl guys can sometimes be unnerved by it if they’re not very experienced or kinky (the same guys wouldn’t bat an eye if i had a thong or jock on and would still have little interest in my dick)

you can’t please everyone all the time but for me the goal is to attract tops and keep the focus on my hole rather than my dick, which doesn’t consistently get or stay hard during long play. the cage can be too polarizing - jock is safest way to make the maximum number of guys comfortable approaching me and playing with my hole