Do you take anonymous loads?

PervBugChaser

alllll the time. plus I take most mens loads in the bathhouse, fuckparties and guys apartments blindfolded so I dont know what most of the men who fuck me even look like. a fair number of the men who fuck me dont even speak to me. my boyfriend got me into taking loads blindfolded in the bathhouse to show guys that I dont care who breeds me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Totally anon, like a dark room and I can't see a guy at all, no...that ain't me. But at a spa, ABS, or sex club where I can see them, but don't know their name or anything about them, FUCK YEAH! I was just at Spa Castle in Dallas Sunday as its been pretty good with young guys looking and took a few loads in the sauna, then in the big hot tub, and went off to the stalls in the bathroom for others. Pumped my seed in a few guys anon too. It's all dump and go, you can talk to guys if you want and talked to a couple and it was cool. Nobody wrapped to fuck, just went raw, no questions, was hot as fuck. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Yes I do, I never ask for names. I'm fully verse and it rarely happens as a bottom, but I find when I top there are a lot of bottoms that have asked my name and can remember it when we hookup again sometimes years later, I feel bad that I rarely remember them at all let alone their names.

I take loads from guys I don’t know, yes. Most recently in the park one night last week. He hit me up at a certain site and I waited for him in the dark. I asked his name once he found me, just to make small talk. He forgot mine. Within 15 minutes he asked if I wanted him to cum inside. I said yes. We both already knew that’s how it would end anyway. 

• Like 1

Yes... taking all loads, anonymous at best, no questions asked, as long as they dump it in my ass.
And of course, the more the merrier... gang bangs are the best.

Saturday night in a sling.  Saw him but never asked his name.  The conversation was limited to me saying I should have taken my sandals off while he was trying to get my feet in the stirrups(if that's the right name) and his saying well you're in there now as he got my feet in at about that point and got down to business fucking me.  Remember him saying tight hole at some point too.  And he got me off as well which really doesn't happen all that often when I get fucked.

• Upvote 2