"The Gay's men breeding Bible"

Bwccummer

I am the author. It’s available as a digital book on Amazon for a much lower price. You need to check the kindle section and make sure your adult content settings are turned on for it. 

The physical copy was made as a secondary option - but the digital option is best as it will continue to be updated going forward. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aborne said:

I am the author.

If you’ve written the Bible on gay breeding, does that mean you’re the God of gay breeding? If so, I have a couple of requests…

Is there a Pope of gay breeding as well?*

*Apologies to any Catholics - no blasphemy intended. What are you doing in a naughty place like this anyway? What would the Blessed Virgin say? For shame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a little bit of a wait to get in the mail. Then get a read much off and on. I have finished the book. Overall great reading on cover many topics balls, cock, breeding, sucking, fucking and more.

I do suggest a proofreader or review for spelling or word choice as noticed some potential other words used such as God when think intend word Good. 

Definitely worth a read. Also maybe blow a load or two reading.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 7:43 AM, ErosWired said:

If you’ve written the Bible on gay breeding, does that mean you’re the God of gay breeding? If so, I have a couple of requests…

Is there a Pope of gay breeding as well?*

*Apologies to any Catholics - no blasphemy intended. What are you doing in a naughty place like this anyway? What would the Blessed Virgin say? For shame.

Is there a Devil😈 of gay breeding as well? a Lucifer type who got fucked/fucked till he was 35/95 and now preaches a different religion?

• 5 months later...
On 9/26/2023 at 6:10 AM, Bwccummer said:

I had a little bit of a wait to get in the mail. Then get a read much off and on. I have finished the book. Overall great reading on cover many topics balls, cock, breeding, sucking, fucking and more.

I do suggest a proofreader or review for spelling or word choice as noticed some potential other words used such as God when think intend word Good. 

Definitely worth a read. Also maybe blow a load or two reading.

Thank you for your thoughts! I am continuing to update the digital copy, including new chapters, and have had the opportunity to edit with a proofreader (the entire project has been self-funded, so apologies)but it's taking shape. Thanks for the encouragement and the feedback.