What makes one a slut?

cintarius

I agree with most everyone who's replied.  It depends on who's saying it and their intent, but I think for most of us reading this, whether we claim to be one ourselves or just observe others from a distance, a slut is someone who embodies a certain mindset.  To me it's a positive word.  Sluts love to have sex, usually with many partners.  They're sex-positive and aren't afraid to admit it to themselves or the people they have sex with.  They may not admit it to their families, coworkers, or the people they go to school with, but when they're in a sex club, bathhouse, a sex party, or with their trick du jour, they aren't embarrassed about where they're at or what they're doing.  If they have a regular partner, chances are that partner ether goes with them for sex, or at least considers theirs an open relationship.  To me, that's a slut, and I respect and admire them.  The haters who use the word negatively are usually repressed people who don't get enough sex themselves. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1