London meet 17-18th Sep

Alex90

I’m visiting London for work next weekend. I’ve often topped (and sucked) in venues like vault and sweatbox but never really taken anon loads as a btm. I’m naturally a bit shy and anxious and just wondered if there’s any tip for this kind of thing, particularly these venues. Open to recommendations if there are better though!

• Piggy 1

Add to that Central Station's Underground Club in Kings Cross (not too far from Vault - a couple of bus stops, or a walk) which is a bit more kink oriented. List of events here:

[think before following links] https://undergroundclublondon.co.uk

SOP/Sunday is very good for BB so long as you don't mind getting a bit wet 😉 

I’ve never been to the underground club, but I am into ws so might have to look into that. I’ve got some questions about the logistics of a ws night but sure there’s a post on here somewhere for that! Cheers for your guidance

12 hours ago, Alex90 said:

Ah interesting, thanks for the advice! Never done SBN and always had the impression it was a bit more complicated to get into? I’ll possibly be free Sunday night so shall look into it - cheers

Nothing complicated about it. Rock up, take all of your clothes off until you're in boots / trainers, walk into club, fuck/get fucked/drink

Only complicated if you want to be twatted on chems but no London club lets you do that as the cops shut them. BTW - starts at 2 and it's really going at 4 so don't be too late to it

16 hours ago, Alex90 said:

Ah interesting, thanks for the advice! Never done SBN and always had the impression it was a bit more complicated to get into? I’ll possibly be free Sunday night so shall look into it - cheers

Its not too complicated to get into SBN

It's about 2 minutes walk from Vauxhall tube and maim line station.  Turn up. Pay the entrance.  Go in. Strip off and put clothes in bin bag they give you. Hand it in to storage room. They'll put numbered tag on your wrist. Enjoy!

Starts at just after 2pm. Gets really going around 3pm onwards.  I've never left with anything other than a nice sloppy hole@

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alex90 said:

Fair, I appreciate that. But how does clean up work if there’s no shower facilities? Don’t fancy riding the tube smelling of piss, let alone in these temps 😆

Actually it's not that bad - guys drink a lot of water/beer so it's all really diluted. There is only a smell if you don't wash your gear out and leave it. Take a change of clothes/shoes, a small towel, a bag to put anything wet in (they will give you one if you ask) and if you're really paranoid, a can of Lynx/Axe (but please use it outside the venue).  I've been going for a long time and have to take uber, train and bus to get there.  Never had a comment or bad uber rating on the way home.  

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Actually it's not that bad - guys drink a lot of water/beer so it's all really diluted. There is only a smell if you don't wash your gear out and leave it. Take a change of clothes/shoes, a small towel, a bag to put anything wet in (they will give you one if you ask) and if you're really paranoid, a can of Lynx/Axe (but please use it outside the venue).  I've been going for a long time and have to take uber, train and bus to get there.  Never had a comment or bad uber rating on the way home.  

I usually booked a room in the hotel above! 😂

On 9/10/2023 at 11:30 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Ah that’s perfect advice, thanks! Can’t wait to give it a shot