Did I pass gonorrhea?

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

The point, as I see it, is that every guy should be proactive regarding his health - regardless of whether he actually knows who's loads he's been taking or not.  It's on each individual guy to take these precautions, whether previous partners or complete strangers.  

This. I agree with 100%. Thanks, @hntnhole

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2023 at 1:29 PM, hntnhole said:

Fuck what he "thinks" ..... he's responsible for his own sexual health, and dealing with the lesser bugs - getting on PrEP, getting tested regularly, getting them treated when they come along - is part of the deal.  

Agreed - the impetus behind my comment was that OP seemed concerned that this person suspected it might be him. I'd want to clear that up if I were in OP's shoes, even though the onus is always on the person to get tested and treated when necessary.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

Thanks, @viking8x6. I think the only way I could pass to him would be anal gonorrhea. If I did have, wouldn't he also get genital gonorrhea since he had bred me. And after that, I have sucked him clean which could cause me to get oral gonorrehea too. That is why I started this thread asking. 

Not necessarily.

It's possible to come into contact with an STI and not be infected, and it's possible to come into contact with it via two methods and only have one infect you. STI's aren't something that, once you have it, it's guaranteed to be spread to anyone you come into contact with.

Now, the likelihood of passing it both orally and genitally to him (if you'd had it) is higher than the likelihood of only passing it one way or the other. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. .

• Like 1