F You Maria

Rylee

On the 1st day of college, I, Brock Grant bumped into this goddess named Maria. We challenged each
other and became each other’s rock throughout college. Things were great until graduation night when
she introduced me to meth. It didn’t take long for me to become addicted. Maria had enough and
broke up with me.

I checked myself into rehab and by the time I got out, I realized that I was gay. I began dating Charlie and
things were amazing for the first 9 months, I came to the realization that I needed to be pozzed. Believe
it or not, Charlie was supportive of it and he recommended that we have an open relationship.

I started sleeping around with new partners each week. However, I was unlucky and never got the bug. I
don’t know how, but I was convinced to go on PrEP. Actually, once Charlie got infected, he asked me to
go on PrEP. I finally convinced myself I wasn’t ready to get HIV. It was the best of both worlds as I
enjoyed the sex, and I was still protected.

I started using meth again and I was lucky that I wasn’t addicted. I was able to use it only twice a month.
2 years later, I find out that Charlie hasn’t been taking his meds and that he has 6 months left to live.
Once he passed away, I decided I was done with meth, and it was my turn to become poz. I began
sporadically taking PrEP as I made it look like I was taking it every day. In reality, I was only taking it on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.

I was stupid enough to post messages on social media saying that I was ready for the bug. I made it my
mission to find men who were HIV +. Yet, I was still negative as it turns out that all the guys were
undetectable. I truly had no clue what detectable or what undetectable meant. I only found out what
that meant when I asked someone how a slut like me was still negative.

Suddenly, I started dating Chad who was detectable. For some weird reason, he would only sleep with
me if I agreed to use condom every time that I had sex. I must have really loved him and myself because
for the next 2 years, I always used a condom.

That is until I became smart or reckless again…..

• Like 9

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, RileyR said:

Thank you very much for your interest in this story.  I am very sorry for the typos.

There definitely will be more details in future chapters.

If you want to fix them, report your post and attach the updated copy. Someone will replace the post with what you send. 

• Upvote 1