CumUnion Question

Curiouscruiser

1 hour ago, Latinfkhole4U said:

I know here in the Palm Springs Area, CumUnion is held at the C.C.B.C. Gay Resort

There's one in Palm Springs proper too, it's held at All Worlds - both are clothing optional resorts.  I've seen condoms at both, but it's like only 5%, at best.

On 9/20/2023 at 2:19 PM, Indynudeguy said:

Beware of bathhouses that use the event as a moneymaker by "adjusting" their entry fees/times/and variations on rental time periods and/or renewals.  Sometimes not worth the increased cost for what turns out to be no different from a regular night.

This is what has happened to CumUnion in Indianapolis, and why I stopped going - they got greedy, limited the time to move as many people in and out as possible, and priced it beyond reason for the amount of time. They weren’t able to guarantee turnout to start with, and that was the surest way I can think of to make sure there wouldn’t be enough to make it worth the cost. They told me they had just implemented the change. I told them I would not be returning, and I had just paid my membership fee at that bathhouse for six months. It’s a shame. I had a couple of 20+ load CumUnion nights there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phukhole said:

There's one in Palm Springs proper too, it's held at All Worlds - both are clothing optional resorts.  I've seen condoms at both, but it's like only 5%, at best.

Is the Cumunion party at All Worlds worthwhile? I haven't been to one there, but my non-Cumunion experiences have been mediocre, i.e. lots of foreplay and sucking but very little fucking, at best. I always leave CCBC with empty balls and a full hole, and have not seen a condom used there in several years. 

I went to one in October at All Worlds.  Got bred a few times. Most of the fucking happens on the beds or in the slings, but I managed to get one load through a gloryhole (one of my faves). It's fun, but you're right. I usually end up with more loads at CCBC.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I’ve gone to CumUnion in Dallas and can tell you I’ve never seen guys use condoms. It is pretty much all raw breeding. Guys won’t have condoms with them, so if you want it safe you need to bring them with.

Planning to go tomorrow night in Dallas. Website says condoms and lube provided. Asked a friend and he said lube is water based, so I’ll take my own.