Does anyone know this toy?

Btmfag

• 4 months later...

Not to take money away from your local gay sex shop, but I am finding more and more Amazon has some pretty amazing prices on dildo's, especially the extra large to huge ones. The search word I have found that "usually" gets the best return on Amazon is  - "huge dildo anal"  Just a heads up- there are some on there still that are PVC, versus silicon, so def be sure to read thru the description. If you are working on depth, there is a 17.5 inch dildo by FOSSETTE they sell that is ranked #97 ( as of Feb 2024) in the Amazon dildo reviews. Great suction base, the head taper and the material make working all the way up to and thru the 3rd ring possible. I bought it to replace a Dick Rambone dildo that had just gotten too old, and was getting too hard material wise to be safe to use, and I really have fallen in love with it. Oh, and at the current price of $39 USD , it is cheaper than an evening out at the bar, and is always up for play! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...