How did you find out that you wanted a dick in your boycunt or give dick to boycunt?

Takingbigones

I stayed overnight with a friend I made when I started college in his home town. We were both stoned and drunk so getting into bed naked with him didn't feel wrong in any way, especially as he had a king size bed in a bedroom suite over a detached garage so we wouldn't disturb his parents. I fell asleep for a while only to wake up because I had a very strong feeling that I was about to cum. When I opened my eyes I saw my friend sucking my cock and panicked a little (due to religious upbringing) but let him carry on because it felt so fucking good.

After he sucked me dry and swallowed every drop of my cum he asked me to spoon him, which of course meant my cock was lying between his ass cheeks. The heat from his ass cheeks and his constantly rubbing himself against me soon got me hard again and that was when he pushed himself down onto my cock. It felt even better than the blowjob so I just let it happen. I knew I wanted to do this as often as I could from then on. By the time we got out of bed in the morning I had dumped another 5 loads in his boy cunt and I was hooked for life.