Berlin BioHazard party November

EuRawBull

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, PervBugChaser said:

I heard the tickets all sold out and very hard to get. Has anyone been there? Please share some details if possible. Thanks.

Buy at the door. But you gotta be there at least an hour before doors open. They open doors at 10pm so, 9pm would be the absolute latest if you want to get in. The lineup usually stars forming shortly after 8:30. It's not fun to wait an hour and half, especially in November. Either way, even if you bought tickets, I advise to arrive around 9pm because the lineup grows pretty quickly and it would take a fair bit to get in. Alternatively, the Lab on Friday is 2for1 (2 drinks for the price of 1) and it's usually packed. I haven't seen a condom at the Lab since 2016. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:55 AM, EuRawBull said:

Does anyone know where (location) the November 17 Biohazard party will be held? 

UnterTage,  Mehringdamm 32.  However, this event is not listed on the UnterTage website.  

Edited by fuckholedc

On 9/28/2023 at 11:04 AM, pozlondonfucker said:

Usually at Unterage club by Mehringdamm u-bahn. 

20 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

UnterTage,  Mehringdamm 32.  However, this event is not listed on the UnterTage website.  

Thank you both. I thought it would be at Untertage but once or twice they changed the venue. These days it's mostly Untertage and Connection. Cheers guys!

I’m heading to Berlin for this event. Any hotel recommendations?  I’d love to do some cumdump sessions. Also will hit the Lab. Any other suggestions on where to collect loads?

On 10/15/2023 at 2:10 PM, Robertbottomslut said:

I’m heading to Berlin for this event. Any hotel recommendations?  I’d love to do some cumdump sessions. Also will hit the Lab. Any other suggestions on where to collect loads?

It does depend on your budget but I would recommend Riu as being very close to most gay bars and clubs. Not all, but most. There is a bit of hike from where Riu is to UnterTage, to Lab at Berghain, or some other venues in PrenzlauerBerg and others. Riu is a very nice hotel and if they haven't changed the rules you could access the floors without the need of a key. Give them a call to confirm. Tell them that you travel with your mother / father etc. and they are not very familiar with the cards use so you prefer a hotel where they don't have to swipe their hotel key in the elevator. That actually you can use for any hotel. The guys at front desk are always very helpful when it comes to families with older parents. Other good hotels are Crowne Plaza and InterContinental. They are very close to Tiergarten where you can have a great cumdumpins session. although mid November your jewels will be shrinking to 0.1 carat diamonds. The Intercontinental has always very good prices (unless there is a special event) and they have great shower rooms where you can easily clean. My own suggestion would be to forget about the cumdumping in your own hotel and think about lining up the clubs and bars in different days. There is of course Axel hotel, but you need card key and honestly everyone there is cruising on Grindr and Scruff rather than actual sex. IF you don't mind older men, I'd say that the best place for loads is at Ajpnia on Saturdays. Check it out on the web. It's pretty close by from RIU (about 10-15 min walk). Lab is great on Thursdays and you may get a few loads but don't expect too many; there is a lot of competition there.  I go to BHz parties not for the loads but for the fun and fucks. There's a lot of bottoms competing for a load but if you are a true cumdump slut you will certainly collect your carry on:-)

• Like 1