Spiritual feelings about sucking cock?

camelblue

I feel spiritual sometimes about my obsession with cock, that sucking cocks is my purpose on earth. Making a man cum is experiencing something that was given to us from a higher power. When he ejaculates, and when you experience his ejaculation, you are both experiencing a moment of the highest pleasure one can feel on earth, a manifestation created by a higher power that designed us and led us to be men in these bodies, with our dicks and our desires.

Feeling the weight of it in your hand, holding all of his thick meat, knowing you have so much power over what he's going to feel. Love the musky smell of penis, it's so manly. Cock is such a fun playground of the senses. Licking his hard shaft up and down, wrapping your lips around that smooth but hard mushroom head, flicking your tongue on the sensitive part under it and sticking it into his slit to get that sweet precum out. Polishing that knobhead, all the flavor of your slut saliva mixing with his fleshy meat combined with the smell of being buried inbetween a man's legs is intoxicating.

Tickling and licking his sack with his precious cargo in it, taking each of his testicles into my mouth and rolling them around to feel their full size. That's always a moment where I think to myself, "Wow you're crazy man, you have a man's balls in your mouth right now and you love it. You're such a dirty faggot." That's when I'll realize how dirty I truly am because this is still not good enough. My mouth has been all over his cock and balls, but I still need more. I need hot sperm too. I need the sperm from inside these balls rolling around in my mouth right now, I need it to work its way out of there into a hot load of semen. And there's no question that I'm going to taste this semen, in fact I'm going to eat it.

To me, this is the biggest advantage of cock compared to any sex with women. Not only do you get to suck on a schlong and enjoy all the texture, tastes, and smell of it, but you actually get something in return for your work. At this moment, I get so turned on by how much of a pervert I am, because I'm doing all of this ultimately for the ending, the treat at the end of every cock sucking session: a load of freshly made hot sperm. And since I'm a true cocksucker deep in my soul, I need to taste it, I need to eat it. I want to swallow his DNA, eat all of that hot jizz full of his sperm made inside his balls. And you know the beauty of it all? You only get to experience this after you've pleasured a man's penis. You only get to taste a load, to feel hot sperm in your mouth, at the very same time that you're making a man feel so incredibly good. Every spasm of his cock, every spurt of semen that hits your faggot tongue, that's your proof that he's in heaven with pleasure. When I think these thoughts while tasting his load at the same time, it makes me shiver in pleasure myself knowing that this thick, salty, warm, one-of-a-kind flavor is all of that pleasure and satisfaction leaving his cock and balls. What a joy it is that I get to actually eat and swallow that energy.

Penis and semen are like two sides of one amazing coin. What a genius thing the universe made.

• Like 5

Yes, I do feel like performing oral sex is a spiritual experience.  Semen is the essence of life.  This precious milky fluid was needed to create everyone that has ever existed or ever will exist.  Through the act of performing fellatio and swallowing a man’s semen you are consuming creation itself. 

• Like 1

This sensual/spiritual DAD totally agrees!  The sacred ritual of pleasuring a man by offering up your mouth to worship him is one of the most spiritual/cosmically connecting experiences that two men can share- if more men were able to enjoy this special shared experience there might not be so much mis-trust and division in this world!

• Like 5

I can't speak for spiritual, I've always been very earthly in my approach to everything, but I will admit to sometimes finding myself in an almost meditative state while sucking cock. That point where all my focus is on the cock in my mouth and what I am doing to it. This is different to the "sub-space" mind set I get into from being fucked, this is getting pleasure from giving pleasure, feeling the twitches and pulses and responding. In this head space I have maintained blowjobs for a very long time (comparatively) certainly as long as the guy in question needs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 2:13 AM, HardaddyMA said:

This sensual/spiritual DAD totally agrees!  The sacred ritual of pleasuring a man by offering up your mouth to worship him is one of the most spiritual/cosmically connecting experiences that two men can share- if more men were able to enjoy this special shared experience there might not be so much mis-trust and division in this world!

Agree 100%, the act of offering yourself to another man as a shared experience is a connection like no other. 

• Like 2