Arab Anaconda

Ahmed clearly had a thing for newly legal teen boys. Our schools cleaner has caught me jerking off in the locker room sniffing a teammates swimmers. He had threatened to tell my parents unless I did exactly what he asked.

To be honest I was more than happy to do whatever the early 40’s Middle Eastern cleaner wanted. I could tell he had a muscular hairy body under his uniform, and it turned out he had a massive 11” Arabic cock that could hit all the right places.

That’s how I had ended up Poz at age 18.

Ahmed has taken me into an empty toilet cubicle, stuffed dirty underwear into my mouth, bent me over the toilet and forced the thick blunt headed anaconda up my virginity hole.

He took my virginity whilst I could hear my teammates going about their business in the locker room. Thank god for his sweaty underwear in my mouth or I’m sure the whole team would have seen me giving my virgin ass to the schools cleaner.

He had enjoyed pounding my hole in such a risky setting, and after 10 minutes of ripping up my ring I felt him go stiff and collapse on my back as he filled me with his hot Arab jizz.

He silently pulled out of me, wiped his dick on my track shirt and got dressed. As he went to open the door to leave the cubicle he whispered ‘Thanks for the hole slut, you’re now pregnant with my Poz babies.’

I waited until he had left, scooped some of his hot jizz that was running down my leg and jerked the last neg load of my life all over the floor.

Sure enough, 4 weeks later I came down with the worst flu. I took myself to the clinic and they confirmed I had been knocked up by the thick Arab anaconda.

Since then Ahmed had continued to use my holes whenever it suited him, but it soon became apparent he was getting bored with me.

I received a short text from him ‘come to my house, tonight at 9pm’ followed by an address…

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

I snuck out of my bedroom and out of the house arriving at Ahmed’s nondescript house just before 9pm. I knocked on the door and heard him call out ‘doors open slut, come on in’.

As I pushed the door open and walked down the hallway I could hear two voices coming from the living room. As I rounded the corner an incredible sight greeted me.

Ahmed massive muscular body was sprawled naked on the couch, a barely legal looking teen was between his legs wearing only a pair of bikini briefs. His tongue cautiously licking at Ahmed’s massive balls with a grimace on his face.

‘Come in Ben, this homeless fuck is just earning his dinner’ Ahmed called out.

I looked at the 18 year old teen closer. He appeared to be a typical tatted skater boy who was down on his luck.

The teen looked at me and tried to avoid my eyes.

“If you’re busy, I can come back later” I stammered.

“Don’t be stupid fag, we can talk whilst he services me” he replied.

Ahmed turned to face the skater boy. “Make sure you get it covered in spit, you aren’t getting any lube when this goes up your arse”.

“Please don’t make me do this in front of him” the skater pleaded.

“Shut the fuck up and get on my cock”.

I watched transfixed as the skater lowered his briefs, shyly trying to hide his growing cock. He went to straddle the muscular Arab on the couch.

“FACE HIM!” Ahmed bellowed.

The skater whimpered but did as he was told and turned to face me. “Lift your balls and give him a show” Ahmed ordered.

I watched as the skater lifted his cock and balls to show me the thick brown Arab cobra line up with his tight teen hole.

“Fuck yourself on it” Ahmed ordered.

The teen took a deep breath and started to slide down the thick baseball bat sized cock. Tears started to stream down his face, from the pain or the humiliation I will never know. It took him about 3 mins to work his tight hole down to Ahmed’s balls. The teens stomach was distended showing the mammoth 11”cock  deep inside him. After another minute of so he started to lift and lower himself on the baton, fucking himself on the thick Arab pole.

Ahmed for all this display sat calmly on the couch, whilst the red faced teen did all the work trying to get Ahmed to climax so he could be done and get out of there.

Ahmed turned back to me “I want to speak to you about your brother, I have seen him around school and want to get to know him better”.

“My brother?”

“Yes, I want to fuck him and you’re going to help me” he replied.

I couldn’t believe Ahmed was interested in Jake. Jake was my younger brother, having only just turned 18. But Jake had been born deaf and mute. Despite these handicaps he had excelled at school and was on the swim team. This had given him an incredible body and a perky ass.

“Please leave him out of this” I pleaded.

“If you don’t help me, I’ll out you as the Poz slut you are too the whole school”

I slumped, knowing that I didn’t have a way out of this.

At this moment, Ahmed grabbed the hips of the teen riding his cock and slammed him all the way down to his balls. I watched as Ahmed’s balls tensed up and began to pump load of hot Arab cum into the obscenely stretched skater boys ass.

“Noooo!!” The teen shouted when he realised that thick loads of cum were being pumped into his fertile body “You promised you wouldn’t cum in me!”.

“I lied” Ahmed replied as he shoved the still shocked teen off his cock and on the floor.

The shell shocked teen was still shaking on the floor when Ahmed got up, threw $20 at him and a bunch of tissues.

“Get yourself something to eat slut, and wipe up your bleeding hole before you stain my carpet. Now get the fuck out of my house”.

The sniffling teen tried to plug his ruined hole with the tissues and mop up the torrent of thick cum dripping down his leg. As he shuffled to the door Ahmed went to show him out.

“I hope you are on PrEP bitch, otherwise my Poz babies are going to be with you for life” Ahmed gloated. I saw the teens eyes go wide, as the door slammed in his face.

Ahmed turned to me. “This time next week, I’m going to be balls deep in your brother”.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...