Where do you like tops to shoot?

hug

On 12/9/2023 at 8:58 PM, Iker80 said:

Inside my butt. I've got a sensitive hole so I feel the throbbing and the warm liquid sensation even with a condom. If it's bare I also feel wet inside for hours afterwards and I can cum again from that feeling. Sometimes after a guy has gone I'll lie down and pull my legs up and just enjoy feeling his cum inside me, it's like my hole is slippery inside and when I clench it I get that hot good feeling inside where it's sliding against itself. If I do that for a while I can have a prostate orgasm. So yeah, fill me up, it's the best.

Fuck yeah same bro it’s what our jockpussies are for right? Alpha nut balls deep inside

• Piggy 1

On 12/10/2023 at 1:32 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

As a total Top I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread knowing that many prefer a load in their cunt balls deep.

I will start ejaculating my seed when I am balls deep, and I will not move a millimetre of my shaft until I have unloaded all the seed I have to dump on that occasion. Anything else is just fucking criminal, lol. I always grunt loudly throughout during the insemination too. What happens after can vary.... A butt plug to hold in, or a FFisting to push it in deeper. 

You're welcome to inseminate me anytime you like. Would love to get pregnant with your babies, and I won't even ask for child support 😉

Edited by RawUK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 5:58 AM, Iker80 said:

Inside my butt. I've got a sensitive hole so I feel the throbbing and the warm liquid sensation even with a condom. If it's bare I also feel wet inside for hours afterwards and I can cum again from that feeling. Sometimes after a guy has gone I'll lie down and pull my legs up and just enjoy feeling his cum inside me, it's like my hole is slippery inside and when I clench it I get that hot good feeling inside where it's sliding against itself. If I do that for a while I can have a prostate orgasm. So yeah, fill me up, it's the best.

There's really no better way to describe it. I've came a handful of times handsfree due to this throbbing feeling. 

That's a hard question to answer because they both have their pros, no downsides though, LOL. I like a man blowing is load in my mouth because I love the taste of cum and I love the sensation of my mouth being filled with it as the man holds my head on his cock. I also like it when a man pins me down and forces his sperm into my ass so that I can later feel it dripping into my panties creating a wet stain that shows through my jeans. I've taken a man's load on my face once. He seem to really enjoy it whereas it didn't do much for me other than leave me full of faggot pride, 20230831_231156.thumb.jpg.1b6d831d35fa4b7978e38de797d835fc.jpgsatisfied that I pleased him. Although I thought it was pretty hot when I saw the pictures. Overall I prefer the man choose where he wants to cum regardless of what I think about it. It reinforces our roles, he's a confident alpha and takes decisive action that allows me to accept and be comfortable expressing my natural faggot tendencies. It's in my submissive role to him that brings me a sense of worth, fulfilling his needs and desires.

• Piggy 2