Bait and Switch

• Moderators

So a few weeks ago, I was supposed to have a play date with this FB of mine, on the day I was doing a 4-hour drive that went near his place. He's a super sexy Venezuelan cub, totally vers, and we have the best flip fucks ever. He calls me "daddy" and we do it hot and bare with lots of sexy breeding talk.

So I'm on the road the morning of, texting him about ETA, and he suddenly says we are going to have a 3-way with a submissive bottom then go back to his place and fuck each other. And we're going to meet at the sub's house. Now, that's not my usual scene, but I'm feeling frisky and in a good mood, so I'm willing to roll with it. I know the sub is not his husband, because I usually meet my buddy at his own house, and we have to be quiet if hubby is working. He sends the address and says the door will be unlocked, and I'm on my way.

I arrive at the place (Google maps did great despite some twisty roads), and it's in a newish exurban development, condos I think (they're so generic I honestly don't remember). And I bounce up to the door and go on in. Nice clean house, very white bread looking, not too much character in view, and there in the middle of the living room on a little square blanket is our sub, hooded, on his knees, blowing my buddy. Shaven all over. Looking, well, like a submissive cumdump. Definitely not my usual.

My buddy beckons me over, and he's clearly into it, and into the fact that I'm there too. He and I kiss some and he invites me to use the sub's mouth, which I do, and my buddy moves around back of the sub. I'm generally down for a good spit-roast, and this is no exception. And I have to say, the sub's mouth looks mighty good with my fat tool going in and out of it. I can see just enough around the edges of the hood to guess that I'd find his face fairly cute with it off. Tempting to take it off and see, but I'm not a spoilsport, and doing that would clearly ruin his fun.

My buddy is having a good time fucking him. And after a while he cums, and the sub is clearly enjoying this. Less cum for me, but my buddy's young and I guess he'll be still able to take care of me later. And then he gets a text and suddenly says he has to get going. And that I'm welcome to fuck the sub (who clearly is in subspace and therefore not telling me this himself, my buddy is dom du jour and therefore responsible for policy). But I have to use a condom. And he gestures at the pile of them sitting there.

So I allow as to how that's good (although TBH I really hate them and they often make me go soft, but that's not happening today...). And I put one on (can't remember when the last time I did that was) and I'm fussing at the end of it, a bit, with my fingernails, before starting, but my buddy is still there. So I start fucking the sub while he, uh, pretends to clean my buddy off, I guess? Sucks him a bit more, anyway. I guess he's getting at least some cum off of there, since my buddy did come.

And I'm fucking him, and my buddy is getting dressed and getting on out of there. Fucking with the condom doesn't feel great, and I pull it out and fuss at the tip a bit more with my fingernails and actually manage to nick it.  So I put it back in and that feels at least a bit better, because there's some sensation on my glans, and the sub seems to be enjoying it too, so I fuck him for a while longer. And I'm getting close...

But all the while I've been here I've been getting a subtle vibe that this guy is actually "straight" and married and all of this is on the DL. So I figure he might actually be really upset if he discovered his ass full of cum afterward. And that it might get back to my buddy, and that would be awkward. So I pull it out to cool off a bit, and sure enough my entire mushroom head has emerged from the condom. Lovely and pink and bare, sticking out beyond the black rubber. Just like in those C2BB vids I always find so hot.

I slide back in that way and fuck him a little more, but no, I'm just way... too... close...

In a miracle of self-discipline, I pull out and dash to the bathroom to dispose of the condom, then come back and feed the sub my enormous load.

And head out.

And my buddy texts me to tell me his hubby is in a bad mood and doesn't want him to have me over to play. Well, fuck. No dick for me.

possibly to be continued

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1