5.5-6 inch cock

Explorer10cs

I think 5.5 is kinda small, 6-7 medium, 7.5-8.5 large, and 9 and over are extra large, but I care most about girth not length. I am 5.5 in length and 5" in girth when fully erect. 

Edited by Tsjul

6 hours ago, LoadHunter612 said:

the worst sex (and relationship) i've ever had was with a guy that was 9 3/4.  seriously had no idea how to use what he had.  was just used to being worshipped, which got old real fast.

and it never got ROCK hard... always just squishy hard if you know what i mean.  

Exactly...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Marlin said:

For sucking I really prefer that size cock.  I can deep throat without gagging and make sure the guy is getting the best service ever. 
when bottoming I do prefer a bigger cock.  A 7-1/2 - 8 is perfect for me. My gifter had a BBC about that size and he opened my second hall when balls deep and also thick enough that although I could not feel his nut I could definitely feel his dick expand and pulsate as he unloaded 

Agree 100%  I had a bf with 8+ that loved to be throated, and I never got the hang of it.  I typically focus on the head, and occasionally go as far as I can occasionally.  Fortunately the bf got hard relatively easily and fucked me good though, definitely hitting second hole 

On 10/12/2023 at 10:17 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I'm 6" on the dot and reasonably thick. While I would rather have 8", I'm not unhappy with what I have. Not a single sex partner has ever complained and I have only received compliments when a comment is made. 

That looks perfect to me. Would leave me feeling fucked.

• 2 weeks later...