Inn leather on Fridays

Inn Leather should be active, but a lot of guys wait for nighttime to go out on the weekends too.  If you get there, cruise around and don't see much, take a nap - all the beds are placed so men can look in your window - so be sure to leave your door cracked open.  You might get a very nice wake-up call ..... 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not staying at inn leather but Im in town rough the same duration as you. I plan on getting a day pass one day and check out inn leather.

Does anyone know if it's possible to go in and hang out by the pool and hot tub there at night? Or must I be invited by an inn leather guest to enter at night? 

Sure - that's entirely possible.  Lots of guys do just that:  1) buy a day-pass, 2) hang out / fuck by the pool, hot-tub, any other place on the property, all day and all night long.  If some registered guest other than you invites you, you'll need them to open the (locked) gate, since only registered guys get the door code.  You can't just walk in - it's a business, of course. When you arrive, there's a door-bell button, they buzz you in and you have to sign in, pay, etc.  Then you get the door-code, and can come and go for as long as you bought the time for. 

• Like 1

I head they do a good job kicking out day pass guest when the end of the day pass time is up. I dunno. I only read it somewhere. I'm there from Thurs - Monday. I read that Saturday morning is fun but I think I'd rather chill by the hot tub and go with the flow. 

Where else is there to go at inn leather other than other guest's room?

Is there any other places worth going on their day pass? Cabanas? Agustin (I haven't found a lot of information about this place) 

My experience with Inn Leather was totally different from the ones described above.  I was brought there by a local who would best be described as "pushy".  He just kept pushing buttons and eventually somehow got us in.  He had no room, no reservation.  The place was completely sold out.  There were guys with their window blinds open either broadcasting their play or showing off for those walking by.   The guy I was with was hot, but incredibly rude and oblivious to things called "rules".  It was actually cool that night, he had me walk over to the manager to see if I could offer some kind of sexual service in order to allow us to hang out.  I refused to do that, but I did apologize to the manager who seemed to get a kick out of the whole situation.  I wasn't asked to leave, the guy I was with decided it was best we go back to the guest house I was staying at and continue fucking there.  What amazed me is after he shot his load, he left my room with the door wide open, banging on other doors and trying to wake guys up to have sex.

I was mortified.  Like the polite guy I sometimes pretend to be, I apologized to the owner in the morning.   He  told me not to worry about it, he said he slept through the entire fiasco.  I know thousands of guys come through there every year but I'm reluctant to go back, I wonder if they have a "banned" list somewhere with my name on it.