St Giles Hotel London

stevo

Anybody recently been staying in the St Giles Hotel London,i am interested in booking a room for a few days,would like to know what way they operate with access to the rooms,would lkie to do a bit of anon when i will be there take a few loads.

I was last there in January. I found that there seemed to be a few tops around the area who obviously were regulars and knew the score. When I was on Grindr they indicated they were close by and asked for my room number. They were straight in and up to my room very quickly with no problems.

There last night. Successful night in terms of visitors. Bit of a lull between 9-11 as I normally find on grindr.

However my last two tops got stopped at reception and had to get me to call down to confirm they were expected. Was fine as I was waiting ass up but if I was busy they'd be left hanging.

Not sure if was the time ie  1-2am or the fact they were roadman types.

23 hours ago, claracdul said:

There last night. Successful night in terms of visitors. Bit of a lull between 9-11 as I normally find on grindr.

However my last two tops got stopped at reception and had to get me to call down to confirm they were expected. Was fine as I was waiting ass up but if I was busy they'd be left hanging.

Not sure if was the time ie  1-2am or the fact they were roadman types.

I always wondered whether visitors may be questioned here in the middle of the night. I’ve never had anyone come to my room from outside after midnight as I’ve usually found someone else staying at the hotel in the middle of the night. I can’t see it being a problem at the weekends as on Friday and Saturday nights St Giles is so busy with people coming in and out at all hours. Perhaps the fact that it may have been very quiet at that time midweek and the fact that they looked like workmen.

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

Interesting that there might be guys already in the hotel .. though it's not a gay hotel is it so can't leave door open?

It’s a huge hotel, with a big turnover of visitors, and during the 3 times I’ve stayed there I have found others on Grindr who are also in the hotel. It’s quite close to the gay venues of Soho so there’s usually gay guys staying there. Make contact on Grindr, give them your room number, put something like a sock in the door to keep it slightly open, then be ready arse up on the bed. It’s as easy as that. It doesn’t work every night, but I’ve managed it during the night a few times. Last time it was at about 3am.

On 10/20/2023 at 5:19 PM, kinkysuBB said:

Was there in May. No issues at all. The staff copped what I was at the second I checked in though. But they handled it by giving me an upgrade to a bigger room well away from any families and that. Win win!

I'm curious how they knew what you were up to. Did you say something that gave it away?

• 4 weeks later...

I hosted back in May and had no issues.

The hotel itself is huge, there is a massive turn over of people so it’s always very busy. 

You can get a few different types of rooms, obviously the standard one being the smaller one.

Whilst the rooms are key card access.. access to the building and floors isn’t which is why its a cumdump favourite.

realistically if you’re going to have a load of guys turn up try and make sure you space them out, there was an incident a while back when a very well known America cumdump hosted and basically got kicked out as he had a queue forming in the hallway Lol

My tip also is.. the room doors have a latch so when they close they lock so to make sure the guys can open it you’ll need to make sure you either keep it slightly ajar or find something that keeps the latch from closing I think you can latch tape or something like that.

Grindr is really busy in the area so you should have no issues getting loads. One more thing as well, you will most likely find other cumdumps, cumdumping on the same day so might be a little bit of competition haha 

• Like 1