Wet Wednesday - Freak Party - Crew Club DC

fuckholedc

Went to Wet Wednesday at Crew Club last Wednesday and fucked some hot ass .  This was billed as a cumdump event with 10 hooded cumdumps  and up to 100 breeders.  In fact, 11 cumdumps were advertised on Twitter or maybe on the Freak Parties website.    I didn't try to be a cumdump for this event because it didn't look like I would meet the required criteria (my X/Twitter presence is pretty lame - I only have two or three short videos and have not mastered the art of sexy nude selfies).  In retrospect I should probably have applied.  But I decided to go, do my duty to serve/worship the asses of my fellow bottoms and fuck ass when a real top was pounding hole.  Also, I might be able to eat some ass.   There were also a lot less than 100 breeders or tops.  Maybe 50 max.

I arrived around 9 pm and ended up leaving at 11:45 pm because I had to catch the bus back to Baltimore.   The party had started at 8 pm.  There were actually 6 ass-up cumdumps, and one of those didn't appear to be too active.  There was possibly another cumdump but we wasn't ass up like the others but this guy did have access to a room so maybe he was listed as one of the planned cumdumps.

I haven't fucked ass in a long time and have been basically a total bottom for several years (really, most of my sex life I have been a lightly vers-bottom but all my boyfriends basically forced me to fuck them because we were often bottoms hooking up with bottoms).

All 6 of the ass-up cumdumps were in larger rooms (used to be called Captains Rooms, I think these were 1 - 6, Crew Club has about 26 or so of these rooms).  All of these rooms are next to the lobby and ventilated smoking lounge.  

Room 1 was the room with a smoking hot younger guy with his pretty ass perfectly presented in a red jockstrap.  He was also the less active guy.  He is a shorter muscular guy, more calisthenics + running or swimming with a hot little to medium (in size) muscular ass.   When I arrived his door wasn't open but I saw it after someone came out and he didn't close the door.  He was ass-up with his pretty hole facing the door.  I slipped in his tight hole.  So his hole ring was very tight around my dick but his ass was cavernous and silky.  My dick felt like it was sort of floating around in his ass.   He was actually the 3rd guy I fucked that evening but I only fucked him once.

The room next to him, room 2, was occupied nearly all the time I was there.  This guy was really popular.  Turns out he was from Richmond.  He was the 5th guy I fucked but I fucked him at least 3 times.  He's a big muscular guy with a big muscular ass.  He said he had taken 20 loads that evening.  I left after fucking him the third time.  I also licked his ass after fucking him each time.

Next up, after the door to the upstairs lounge/lobby area playing Mass Collab/NYSeed videos, was room 3.  This guy was said to be a vers top.  I couldn't fuck him at first as I had some trouble getting hard.  But in between top fucks I eventually got in.  He was also muscular and hot but his muscle tone was less tight than the guys in rooms 1 or 2.  He was also tall like the guy in room 2.  Guys were in and out of his room all night and sometimes he had a crowd.  His hole was soft around my dick but a bit tight getting in.  His ass was pretty tight all around.  I fucked him two or three times.

Next up, room 4.  This guy was hot - I don't know why this guy didn't have a train on him all night.  He was also the first guy I fucked.  I ended up fucking him four or five times.  His hole was medium tight, not cavernous but a little loose inside.  I fucked him when he was available but as soon as a real top looked like he wanted to fuck him I pulled out.  I also licked his ass after every fuck.  He was the only guy to remain hooded most of the time.  I don't know if he had tattoos on both ass cheeks or if he had had a kind of swirl draw on his cheeks.  He also had tally makes on his right ass cheek rather than just on his jockstrap so he had taken at least seven loads that night.

Next up, room 5.  This guy was hairless and more light-medium weight training muscular.  His hole was also tight and his ass was sort of silky but firm.  I may have only fucked him once.

Room 6 - I couldn't get inside this hot guy's very tight hole although I tried a couple of times.  He seemed disappointed so I didn't bother him again.  He was a more than medium muscular hot African-American man, also tall, probably weight trained.  

There was also one guy, not a cumdump who I fucked in the sort of dark room Crew club has (with that weird platform area in the middle).  I was also fucked twice there.

All the guys were hot with different hole and ass feels - YUM!  Next time I'm in Berlin at a cumdump event I'll try to mount a fellow hole when there's down time because life is too short to not have a dick up a hole's ass and sometimes another hole has to pound ass as best he can to spread the happiness.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2