Too loose to breed

BritishCumdump

5 minutes ago, SilasWoods89 said:

Need a decent plug tho, to keep the cum in. Bought cheap ones offa Amazon and am regretting it.

Topped Toys is 20% off this weekend, through Tuesday (7/2/24). I highly recommend the Grip for work on stretch. Gape Keeper is a close second. Buy 1 of each and get free shipping. ;)

Bro, you deserve it.

[think before following links] https://toppedtoys.com/collections/the-grip

I love a loose hole.  Stretched and loose, even puffy lips.  As I’m fucking him, I’m thinking of all the dick that has gone in before me and the cum left behind.

i get it.  We all start tight (-ish) but as a top, my job is to get him to relax. As a bottom, my job is to open my ass and make him feel welcome.

I hate guys who, in the midst of a fuck, will try mightily to tighten their hole. It feels like they are trying to pinch off my dick. And when they look at me with a stupid grin and ask “oh daddy, do you like how tie I am?”, I want to backhand them and tell them to loosen up.  (Figuratively, of course. I’d never hit the man I’m fucking. Well, unless it was consensual.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I love a loose hole.  Stretched and loose, even puffy lips.  As I’m fucking him, I’m thinking of all the dick that has gone in before me and the cum left behind.

i get it.  We all start tight (-ish) but as a top, my job is to get him to relax. As a bottom, my job is to open my ass and make him feel welcome.

I hate guys who, in the midst of a fuck, will try mightily to tighten their hole. It feels like they are trying to pinch off my dick. And when they look at me with a stupid grin and ask “oh daddy, do you like how tie I am?”, I want to backhand them and tell them to loosen up.  (Figuratively, of course. I’d never hit the man I’m fucking. Well, unless it was consensual.)

That’s def fukn hot luv getn my jockpussy cunted proud to gape all cumsloppy 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

For a hole to look like that you’re doing fists and toys, it’s not a contest to encase the largest object. Only bare cocks go in my ass. And as if this writing only one cock at a time. I want very much to experience DP, but have not had the offer